Prologue

The story begins on a crisp sunny day. A family of three decided to go on a fishing trip . The father, Mr.Rakanaan, is devastated because of an accident that happened the past year. "WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME!!!!!", Mrs.Rakanaan cries as she coughs loudly.
   "You are going to be fine!",Mr.Rakanaan says. "The medication doesn't work!
    WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING!"The doctor exclaims. A faint smell fills the room. "She's dead." says the doctor, about to cry.
    "Dad, dad!", exclaims Buddy,Mr.Rakanaans son, as he holds a dead fish in his hands. He shivers like the wind in the trees.
    "Great!" says Mr.Rakanaan trying to sound proud of Buddy. Instead out came a tone of voice that clearly meant he was sad about something. 
   "Are you okay?" says Macai, Mr.Rakanaan's other son.
  "I am fi--.". An arrow was shot straight through the head of Mr.Rakanaan.
  "NOOOOO!!!!!!" Buddy and Macai cried.
  "Ha Ha Ha", says a mysterious voice. A shadow was seen on the floor. It was a spy... a spy that killed his father. What if we're next...                                                                                                                                     
"RUN!!!"says Buddy and Macai. They dashed through the forest and into the village. Buddy drops Macai off at their hut.
  "You will be fine. Just stay here", Buddy says. He runs quickly to the priest's house. The rough sand burned his feet but he didn't care. He finally reaches the Priest's hut. "Priest Eucalyptus!",Buddy yells.
   "Hey, turn down the volume pal,you don't want to wake up the huts.", says the Priest.
    "Your comedy is horrible", groans Buddy.
     "Yeah, you're right. What's the problem?", The Priest asked.
      "My father was killed by a mean, horrible,if I was a wizard I would describe him as a mudblood informs Buddy.
       "Oh...well I am sorry but, there is a reason why he killed your father. When I say "he" I most possibly mean an Aryan Spy. The Aryans are going to war with us." informs the Priest.
    "The who?"questions Buddy.
     "Haven't you heard about the Aryans? We are making an army to fight them with.",says Priest Eucalyptus.
    "Well, I'm not in that army, right?" interrogates Buddy.
     Sadly, Priest Eucalyptus replies, "I am sorry to say this Buddy but, you  are part of the army going to war! Everyone from ages 15-20 is in that army.".
   "Well who's going to take care of my brother when I'm training?", asks Buddy
   "I am. Your training will happen at Camp Warzone. Your friend Tischen will be there. My brother is the Chief  there, he will also train you for the war"
  "Will it be safe?"questions Buddy.
     "Absolutely... not."says the priest, trying to improve his comedy.
     "Well, I'm going... see you later.", says Buddy.He slams the door behind him and slowly walks home wondering how to tell Macai that he will go to war.