Chapter 3: The Revolution

Buddy opened the first gate. He heard chains smashing on the floor. The floor rumbled. A shadow appeared. KING RAVANA IS HERE! "I love the sound of the chains, do you?" asked the King. He whipped the chain at Chief Bob's face. His nose was bleeding. "Who's next?". King Ravana whipped Buddy but Buddy dodged the chain attack. He kicked the chain into Chief Bob's arms. Chief Bob then threw the chains to Maya. Maya whipped  King Ravana's face so hard that the King was knocked out for the count while he was bleeding.
        "What are you going to do now" mocked Buddy. King Ravana ,after recovering, snickered, "Do you know what's coming?". Aryans came into the room with dart guns. They shot Buddy, Maya, and Chief Bob. They all fell on the floor. "Take them to the dungeon". They woke up with their hands and feet cuffed to a pole.
   "Tell us who sent you and we'll let you go!" says an Aryan.
    They all yelled "Never!". The Aryan whipped them.
    "Tell me now" says the Aryan. The Aryan pulled out a knife and pointed it at Maya. The voice snickered. Buddy got an idea.
    "His name is Priest Birch"blurted out Buddy.
    "Are you sure?" says the Aryan.
    "Yes, but now can you untie us and let us go?" asked Buddy hopeful to see if this lie actually fooled these fools. The Aryan untied them. They walked out except for Bob. They kept Bob in the dungeon. Buddy and Maya quickly ran out but then King Ravana came.
   "Trying to run away. Not going to happen on my watch!". Buddy slide tackled King Ravana. Maya kept The King at the tip of her sword.
  On the other side, Bob gets thrown out with a knife in his leg.
  "Bob's dead" says Buddy. ( This killed Chief Bob because the Aryan's used their acupuncturing knowledge and threw the knife at a nerve, which if cut the person would die. In this case Chief Bob.)   Maya quickly smashed the Aryan's faces. King Ravana looked worried, "Now who's th—. An Aryan shot Buddy with a poisoned arrow. Buddy fell to the a floor. ' '                               
        "No,no,no, no,this can not be happening.". Maya enraged with anger quickly cut King Ravana's neck and threw her sword at the Aryan. Maya left the castle and went back to the Indus village carrying Buddy. She finally reached home.
      "Did we win?" asked the priest. Maya showed dead Buddy.
       "Oh...", The whole village cried.
       "Where is my brother?" asked the priest. Maya shook her head. Priest Eucalyptus fell into tears. Tischen, who was at home cried too. Everyone fell into tears. The next day they had a cremation ceremony. Buddy was burned into ashes. Everyone felt sad until a person came. It was King Ravana. With him here and the war lost, it made them feel worse.
    "Do you think I would go down on a slide tackle. It was my stunt double!". Everyone groaned. They had to burn up the village. They were all sent to the Aryan side. They had to change everything. Their new land was filled with mountains and grassy area. Back over there, there were no mountains. They could still farm cows and sheep and field crops. Basically, the Aryan's gave an okay life, with an okay view  and a horrible feeling of leaving the Indus side, to the people in the Indus valley. The Indus is now destroyed. The Aryans changed in the culture. They claimed the land. They renamed it to India. The lives of each citizen changed when they had some rules changed. The Indus lost and The Aryans won. The End