Chapter 7

I remember having my first kiss as a little girl. Well i wasn't a child, but it felt as if i was.
I was young and gullible, even more than i was now.
I thought the boy felt something towards me as i had did for him, in no means am i speaking of love though.
It was what every teenager called ..a crush?
It happened back when everything was normal, when i had both my parent's by my side, when i had actually thought of myself as "normal".
But the kiss i experienced with him, i couldn't help but compare it to the one i was having right now.
I was almost seeing stars. Scratch that, i was seeing stars.
I didn't think it was possible, but i was just proved wrong.
He bit on my bottom lip harshly, practically forcing his tongue in my mouth..not that i minded.
I let out a little sigh in content.
Sparks flew everywhere when he pressed himself against me,even more than he did before, one of his rough hands strongly gripping my hip while the other hand was tangled up in my hair.
I was at loss of oxygen,but right now
i felt as if even that didn't matter.

Nothing did, only he did.

Pulling away to what i thought was to catch his breath left me in a trance when his hand left my hair and slid  down over my back to pick me up by my backside and attack my neck.
Whimpers escaped me at the way his skilled lips ran over my sensitive mark.

"His mark" my inner voice spoke out almost immediately snapping me back to my senses.

I pushed him away as hard as i could, catching him off guard as he stumbled back a little bit, a look of anger and shock clearly plastered on his face.

I almost regretted doing that when i saw his canines peeking out and thunderous growls emitting from within his large chest. He looked even more intimidating than he had did before,his eyes glazed with an animalistic look, they were even darker than before making little whimpers automatically spring from my throat.
Everything passed in a blur when i felt my back hit the cold surface of the wooden table making me let out and 'oomph' at the speed of the contact.
My eyes snapped to his, wide with fear when i noticed how close he was to me, his minty hot breath tickling my nose making my face heat up.

"Don't ever lay your hand on me like that again mate" he growled.

"You're mine,your mind is mine,your body is mine,your soul is mine, they belong to me, you belong to me so don't think of pulling any stupid stunts after today"

"I..I.." i stuttered lamely my cheeks finding the right time to turn to an even brighter red.

He chuckled, his eyes gleaming in an unknown emotion while his free hand caressed the side of my hot cheek.

"Consider this as a warning mate"
he threatened, suddenly landing on the other side of room.

"Oh and,no more talking to men, especially Caden" his eyes darkened by the second as he spoke.

Then he was gone.

What the hell just happened?