t w o ▲ seven words

By the way, that's the guy going to play Ian. ^^ You don't really know Ian yet but you will 😏

Katie's P.O. V still

I walk in silent towards the school. Once I reach the doors I open them and enter the hell that is high school. I don't even bother holding it for the person running up to the door behind me. I walk to my locker, paying attention to no one but the halls. Once I get to my locker, I put my backpack in, and take out my math and biology book. As I was about to close my locker door, somebody interrupted.

"Katie!" The voice said. I immediately recognized it as Casey's voice. My face lit up with excitement.

Casey was my best friend. As well as Emma. The three of us knew each other since fifth grade. Casey and a Emma would usually meet me together so I wondered where she was.

Snapping me out of my thoughts, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. It was Casey. I hug her back and smile.

"Case!" I said excitedly. Casey had been gone for a week because her family went to visit some relatives up north because one of her cousins died.

"I'm so glad you're back!" I tell her.

"Me too!" She tells me with the same amount of excitement.

"How was the funeral?" I ask her.

"It was how you would expect it to be. Sad." She explained.

"You're not the least bit sad?" I ask her.

"Well I didn't even know about her until my relatives told my family she had died. But I am a bit sad. I wish I could've known more about her." She said.

"But enough sadness." She said trying to shake off the negative vibes.

"Where were you earlier?" she asks me. "Emma and I were waiting for you."

"I overslept." I said with a groan.

"You? Oversleep." She asks with a chuckle.

"Yeah. What's worse is that Danny woke up before me and on time." I said.

Casey fake gasps. "Katie, you might want to spend a little less time with your brother. I can see he's affecting you." She says with amusement in her voice.

"Please. The only time I talk to him is when I ask for the remote." I tell her.

"Whatever." She says smiling.

I smile. I then ask, "Hey, where's-" I get interrupted by a voice behind me.

"Case! Katie!" Emma exclaims.

"Emma! Where were you?" I ask while hugging her.

"Oh, well after you didn't show up, I went to go ask Mr.Davis if there was anything I could do for extra credit." She explained with a hyper manner.

"You? Extra credit? Since when?" I ask with a tiny bit of confusion and a laugh.

"Oh, shut up." She tells me while playfully smacking me on the arm.

"Well c'mon. Let's head to class." Emma says.

"Do you have your stuff?" Casey asks me.

"Yeah. I was about to close my locker and head to biology, when two people stopped me, I say while looking back and forth between them.

They role their eyes playfully.

After I close my locker, the three of us start walking to biology together since we all had that class together. We were so deep into our conversation between Adam Levine or Zac Efron that I didn't even notice somebody in front of me. Still deep into the conversation, I keep waking, not bothering to look ahead. I bump into a hard surface or object. Or a person.

I look up at the thing I bumped into and see that it was none other than Ian Brenne. The Ian Brenne. The vice captain of the football team. One of my brother's friends.

"Watch where you're going, new kid." He spat.

Okay, so there's Ian for ya. I don't know a lot about sports so some of the information may be wrong, like for example vice captain. I don't even know if there's such thing as that. But just know I mean like co-captain. Like the person below the captain in case the real captain is injured or something. But yeah, lol the original title for this story was seven words. :P That's why the description for this story is the way it is.