f o u r ▲ new student, new friend

I'm going to be adding in a new character to this story. If you're wondering why I didn't add him into the video trailer, then that's because I'm pretty sure all of you are already familiar with Harry Styles. I just had to add in a celebrity pop star singer. By the way, imagine the character looking like Harry with his NEW hair. Or don't. Doesn't really matter. But if you wanna imagine the character like I imagine him as then imagine him as Harry with short hair.

Katie's P.O.V

It's near the end of the day and Emma, Casey, and I are all walking to our last class, AP English lit. Once we get there, we head to our usual seats. We sit at the second to last row in the back. Since there wasn't a lot of people in here yet, we start talking to one another. But even if there was already a lot of people in here already we still would've talked to each other. We were deep into our conversation about how we needed an inside joke in our group that we hadn't even notice that everybody was here already. We immediately stop talking and look forward, waiting for our teacher to talk.

"Good afternoon, kids." Mr.Ridge greeted.

"Today we are -" Mr.Ridge said before he was interrupted.

"Ah, Mr.Brenne. Late again?" He asked.

My eyes looked to the door to where Mr.Ridge was looking and see that Ian Brenne, the one who I ran into this morning, was late to my English class. I didn't even know he had AP English lit with me. I never really paid attention to anybody else except Casey and Emma.

"Sorry, Mr.Ridge." He "apologized."

He smirked and then locked his eyes with mine. I look down at my desk at that.

"I don't have the patience to deal with you today, Mr.Brenne. Just take a seat." Mr.Ridge said while gesturing to an empty seat in the front row.

"Gladly." Ian replied.

As he sat down, I noticed him look back and smirk at me. I break my gaze at him and look down again. Plus, he was probably looking at somebody else. I mean why would he smirk at the lame nerd girl who nobody knows is related to the captain of the soccer team? I lift my head up and look at the board. Mr.Ridge starts talking about something and I immediately start taking notes.

10 minutes into class, Mr.Ridge gets interrupted again.

"Ah, Mr.Adams." Mr.Ridge said while dropping the chalk off on his desk.

I look at the door and see a guy with quiffed brown hair, emerald-green eyes, and pink-rose lips. He looked to be about 5'11 or 6 foot even. He was really cute. Maybe even hot.

"Hi. Sorry I'm late. I got lost." He said shyly with a sheepish smile.

He was adorable.

"Oh, it's no problem Mr.Adams." Mr.Ridge said kindly.

The guy gave a small smile.

"Class, this is Edward Adams. He will be your new classmate." Mr.Ridge said.

"Hi." Edward said in a small voice while waving a little.

"Well, Edward, you may sit over there next to Ms.Reid." He said while gesturing at the empty seat to my right.

I instantly got alerted. Everybody started looking at my direction which made me blush.

I looked down once again before I notice Edward sitting next to me. I look at him and give him a small smile. He returns it and gives me a toothy smile which shows off his pearly white teeth. I don't know why, but I blush and look down again. I look down a lot if you haven't noticed already.

Another crappy chapter completed! Happy Fourth of July! 🇺🇸