Chapter 1: Invitation To The Other World

Kazuma Shirou here, say, what is better snack when summer, ice cream or watermelon?

~~~~~~~~~~∆~~~~~~~~~~

Today I'm going to school to check how far have they gone to the lectures. But as expected, I really AM NOT WELCOMED. The moment I pass through the hallways I can hear...

( Hey that's Kazuma right? Why is he still here.)

( Hey I need to attend school for my grades too you know. )Shirou

( Oh my, don't look in his eyes, they said if you look in his eyes you will have nightmares for a week!!!)

( Hey,hey,hey!!!! Who told you that?! What does it have to do with my eyes?!) Shirou

And so, and so, it continued endlessly until I went to my seat in the class. The moment I went to the classroom, there was a moment of silence and they stared at me. You know what, if a stare can kill, I may be dead right now. And then...... there was another element that worsen the situation.......

" Good morning Kazuma-san, have you decided to attend school now? "

And there it is, the class president, also known as Kirisaki Yukihime, is as always, can't read the atmosphere at all. Just like the first day when that happened, she still approach me kindly? I don't know if she's doing this as a class president or maybe she's just a naturally AIRHEAD.

" Yuki-chan, get away from him, he is dangerous " Kozoe Satsuki

[ Author: Satsuki is a guy that fancies Yukihime.  Yuki is a nickname for Yukihime]

" Ummm, Kozoe-kun, I know that story and I heard that for a month now. But still, I decided to approach him, not because I'm forcing myself but because I want to " Yuki

Anger, or more like hatred covered the entire class and was concentrated to me. Geez!!!! Can you please just sit on your chairs and let peace come for even a moment. I'm getting a little bit annoyed here, so can you please don't look at me with those disgusted and hateful looks.

" Ano... Kirisaki-san, it might be better if you avoid me, after all I am a dangerous man "

I hope with this, she will finally leave, but my thought betrayed me....

" See Yuki-chan, even this trash is saying so, so just leave him be. " Satsuki

" Kozoe-kun, even though he is saying that, he's doing it so that you would stop. After all you've been doing nothing but insulting him. What if you get insulted face to face, do you have the patience to keep on receiving insults for a month? Anyway if you continue on doing that, then don't complain if I come to hate you. " Yuki

With those words, Satsuki went silent for a moment. He, then, looked at Shirou with negative vibes.

" What's so good about him that you're going as far as protecting him. Also hate me ther.... "

" I like Shirou, so don't go insulting him again. "

The words that came out from Yuki surprised everyone in the room, including Shirou.

( Ora, ora, ora!!!! What the hell did she say!!!!! Hey, I'm already dying from their glares here, could you stop making things worse!! )

" Ummm, Kirisa... " Shirou

" Call me, Yuki "

( What!!!!! Hey give me some slack here please!!! Can you please read the mood and place!! )

" Yuki-san, its rude to joke about something like that "

After saying that, Yuki walked closer and closer to Shirou with a serious face and looked directly at his eyes.

" I'm not joking, in serious, so..... Can we eat lunch together later, I'm not taking any excuses for an answer "

Hahaha.... * crack * my heart is breaking and please stop that. Getting shy then serious.

" OK? Hahaha... "

And so, until lunch, I have to endure this atmosphere.

~~~~~~~~~~~∆~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch break came and so I hurriedly ran out, because, if ever I get caught, I might not be able to see tomorrow. I ran as fast as I can to the roof top. When I looked down, there was a ruckus going there and the center of it is Yuki.

I sat down on the floor and am about to eat yakisoba and there a letter in a red envelope fell from the sky.

Huh, this is not a freaking light novel so whats with this clichéd scene. So... am I supposed to read it?

" Dear Shirou, this is God. I can see that you are quite bored so I wrote this letter. Can you do me a favor and go to another world. "

If you have some inquires or to proceed now or not point to the following choices

.

Yes

No

Meet with God

What the hell is with this letter, I'm not in a mood for a joke right now you know. Oh well I'm pretty bored these days, so might as well try choosing, there's no way this can be real anyway.

" Ah, there you are! "

Oh shit, she found me!!! Where's the letter!! There it is. As I was panicking, I selected yes and in that instant, I was engulfed in light and disappeared.