Chapter 10: One Hit KO

Shirou here, there are moments where it seems impossible, however there are also moments where *puff*  magic.

When everything is in chaos, with a sharp *bakin*  sound, the arm of the man who is pointing his finger at the girls got cut off.

Blood spouted from the shoulder of the man and fell to the floor with a thud. Perhaps he just fainted or died due to excessive blood loss.

I who was watching the whole scene was surprised, because I never expected that Yuki, would be so decisive.

" Yo-you.. How dare you!!!! "

One of the men was about to draw his sword when he was hit by the hilt of Yuki's sword on the stomach. The man then began to curl on the floor.

But then a man in his 20's wearing gaudy clothes came in with another 5 men.

" What's taking it so long Ortok? "

When he came inside and saw the scene, his face began to contort with rage. His face was like he ate a hundred bugs.

" You dare harm my men, all of you kill them!! Leave the girls alive! "

Oops... Everything got worse when this young master of them came. Better settle all this now.

While thinking of this I call out to Yuki who is about to charge again.

" YUKI! "

" Ah.. "

It seems she came back to herself when I called her, still she's pretty aggressive.

"Let me handle the rest. "

After saying that, I deployed a barrier in front of us which deflected the swords. Following it up with [Enchant: Attract Metal] the sword got stuck on the barrier.

" Y-you what did you do?!! "
" Return our sword you bastard!! "

The men tried to pull their sword off the barrier however it didn't even budged a centimeter. Of course since they are clumped up pulling their sword, it is easier to take them into my dimension.

" [Transport: 20th Dimension] "

After commanding so, the group of men disappeared as if they weren't here in the first place.  However, their leader, the young master,  was left behind.

"So what are you going to do now, young master?"

The young master was stunned for a moment but then he began to chant a spell.

"Not good, it's a 3rd level fire magic!"

Celty, upon realizing this began to act. Celty who is a part of the city guard is much experienced in this situation. Using a martial art technique, she quickly got into the young master's field and releasing a palm strike, hit the jaw of the young master.

Biting his own tongue, the young master was about to scream from the pain however the palm strike hit him perfectly that he fainted in instant.

The chaos in the inn was really eye-catching therefore a crowd was already formed at the front. Following behind the upcoming crowd is a troop of city  guard, pushing their way through.

"[Transport: 20th Dimension] "

Before the guards even arrived, Shirou again sent the young master to the other dimension.

The people watching only saw those men and their young master suddenly disappeared. No one noticed at all what Shirou did however, Yuki who is watching him since he called her, noticed it.

Yuki thought to herself, "The Ancient lost language, did he really lost his memories?"

However Yuki didn't ask Shirou, she just watched him silently, putting that thought at the back of her head.