Welcoming the Darkness

Ezra pov
I woke up and I found myself in a room. Wait this isn't the ghost or the command ship. Where am I? This is a empty pitch black room? The only things inside the room is a gray door. And I heard a voice "ahh about time you woke up... Ezra Bridger."

Zeb pov
Hera sent me to go get the kid after we landed on Lothal and when I went to our room he wasn't there."kid come on. We're here." I said
No response. Weird I thought. So I went all around the ship no find him.
Sabines room. Nope
Common room. Nope.
Kanan's room. No
Kitchen? Not here either.
Hmmm maybe he's in the phantom? Not there either. Where is he?
I told Hera "he's not here! That's weird cause he was just messing around with chopper." I said.
"Really? Hmm chopper what did you do to Ezra?" Her a said.
The metal menace replies by showing her a video of a mysterious figure on our ship with a stunner and shoot him and drag him away.
"That's probably him! He is the one who is taking people on Lothal!" Sabine said with confidence.
"But wait," Kanan started "I thought that we never found any remains or clues to the others that disappeared."
"We didn't. So if we want to find Ezra and the people of Lothal, then we're going to have to find this mysterious man." Hera proclaimed.
"Okay." We all said.

Ezra pov
"Who are you?!" I asked
"Oh, I think you know who I am!" The voice said as he uncovered his face.
I was in shock that it was....
Hahaha cliff hanger!!! So yeah I hope that you have your suspicion on who it is. Comment on who you think it is.... - Ashton and happy 4th of July!!🎆🎇🎆