Scars Tell Stories

Ezra pov
I woke up with a bright light in my face and my chest hurting in pain from maul.
"Kanan?" I stirred.
"Ezra? How are you?" He asked me.
"My head hurts, and my stomach is in pain."I replied.
"Well you have a mild concussion and because maul stabbed you in the chest." He responded with care.
"Kanan? What's wrong?" I asked. All he had to do was hand me the letter from maul.
I could tell that my face went pale and I'm pretty sure that I passed out again.
"Ezra, you must join me! We will save the galaxy! We can rule it together!" A voice called to me. "No!" I said.
"Too late, you already opened the Sith temple and holocron. You can NEVER be the same now."
It hissed at me.
I saw a blurry version of me fighting and beating Vader with maul. Then it showed Kanan fighting me... Wait what?! No, he would never. His blue lightsaber was now a dark crimson red.
He turned to the dark side. Before I knew it, I was with maul and saying "alright, ill join you, master."

Kanan pov
"Alright,ill join you, master." I heard Ezra say to maul. I quickly run to medbay to check on him and found him sleeping peacefully. Hmm must of thought it.
I then heard a crash. I run to the front of the ship to see a black and red figure holding something orange with dark blue hair unconscious.
Maul has Ezra.

Maul pov
I grabbed the child from the ship where he was still unconscious and ran for my ship and strapped him in a chair and flew away. "Wake up Ezra!" I called to him.
"You made the right choice to join me."
"I hope I'm doing the right thing." He said.
"You did apprentice. You made the correct decision." I promised him.
"Okay, thank you. Master." He said to me.
And just like that, I made a bond between a master and padawan gone.

Ezra pov
I felt a rush of power in my body. All of my anger, and hate made me feel stronger. Maul gave me a red crystal, wait is this a lightsaber crystal? It was. I found a lot of scrap metal and gears on his massive ship and made me a brand new lightsaber. One that spun and can shot like my old one and the spinning is one like an inquisitors lightsaber.
I was ready to take on kanan. Wait what? Kanan.  Why would I want to fight him? He was always telling me not to have anger. But that's what makes me feel powerful. Was he just using me for my powers and abilities? "I'm afraid that he is young apprentice." Maul said.
"He is so selfish. Kanan doesn't deserve to have a strong and powerful padawan like you." He said to me.
I just grinned and nodded, not knowing what to say.
"Now, Ezra we are going to set up a trap for the Jedi. And your going to destroy him."
He said to me.
"Yes master." I replied feeling no emotion.

Kanan pov
We found mauls ship and hopefully Ezra is inside.
"Ah hello Jedi. Come for your padawan?" He said with a grin.
"Where is he at?" I asked him.
"You see he is near here with me. I have been training him for a couple of hours. I never doubted his abilities, or make him feel like he's never been good enough!" He said to me."in fact, apprentice, come here!" He called. A small child like figure with dark blue hair and yellow/red eyes come out of the darkness.
"Ezra??" I asked.
"Apprentice, show this Jedi what you have learned." He sneered.
And Ezra charged at me full of anger, full of hate. He is very powerful with the dark side.
But if I don't stop him then he could become quite very large threat to the rebellion.
"Ezra, I don't want to fight you." I called to him.
"Why? Is it because I'm not good enough to fight! Because I need to let go of my anger? Well news flash, I have and this is how I do it!" He shouted at me.
"Spector 1 to Spector 2, 3, 4,and 5 I need backup! Now!" I yelled into my comm.
They showed up and in shock and fear as they saw their youngest member filled with hate. But they immediately went over to my side to fight the child. Ahsoka went over to maul. "Why did you have to do this to him?" She said.
"Because he's like Anakin, he was the last padawan and filled with darkness." He responded.
"Where ever there is light, there is darkness." He laughed at her with pleasure.
As I saw ahsoka and maul duel, the others and I were still busy with our best friend. Ezra managed to knock out zeb and Sabine, so it's just Hera and I vs Ezra. The boy we have loved and saw as a son. Turned evil and was tricked into killing us and revealing where our base is.

Ezra pov
As I knocked out zeb and Sabine with my stunner setting on my saber, I realized that there is no turning back now. No returning to the crew. I've already hurt them so much how they trust me now? They can't. So I have no choice but to stun Hera as well as Kanan,but before I do it to Kanan, I tell him "kanan, I'm sorry that it
has come to this!" Then pulled the trigger to knock him out and did the same to ahsoka.
Maul and I both board his ship and fly to one of his other hideouts where is actually near on Lothal! That's oddly coincidental. Anyways he helps me check on my scars and we had a conversation about the Jedi.
He then said to me, "young apprentice, scars tells stories of glory!" He then gave me some food and water then we started planning our next attack on the rebels.

Bam 1046 words in this chapter and I really hope that you have enjoyed the chapter cause I certainly did enjoy writing it!
-ashton