god I hope im wrong

Sorry its been a while guys here the next chapter beware unedited, I have just sent it away to be edited so if you want to read the the edited version you'll have to wait a couple of days!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ella p.o.v

My mouth full open, oh shit what do I do i slammed my hand to cover my eyes and yelled "why the fuck r u doing it in my room" the thumping suddenly stopped "fuck" i heard daniel whisper under his breath. I ran from the room, realising it was in fact not my room, my was on the left side this was on the right, and continue running for about 4 miles into the forest that surrounded our house. It was actually the national forest but we were so far hidden deep into It, it would be impossible to find if you didn't know where you were going. once I finally stopped I realised I had no idea where I was "you're not suppose to be here" I turned around to see a boy about my age standing there with nothing but shorts on " and you are" I said obviously he didn't know my step dad owned this forest "I know where I am" "So do i" I shoved pass him heading in the direction I just came from .....I think. "Yeahhh not that way" he said "well who said I was going back to the hous..ahh entry way".

Drakes p.o.v

Yeahhh not that way" i said "well who said I was going back to the hous..ahh entry way" Ella responded God I feel sorry for the twins and other two if they have to live with this girl for the rest of their lives. I wiped our my phone and sent Daniel a text theirs no way she was suppose to be This close to the territory...

Drake: man ur girl has passed outer guard

Daniel:wat! I'll be there in a minute. Stop her now.

Drake: I'm on it.

"Look girl you can't go that way" she stop and turned around looking completely passed "don't tell me what to do" with that she stormed off I tried to follow but I couldn't I was stuck.

Ella p.o.v
I just wanted to be alone yet the next thing I knew I was surrounded by four annoying hunks bloody hell he must of called for back up and by back up I mean my brothers... step brothers I meant step brothers "go the hell away" I yelled trying to push passed Daniel "Ella please stop and let me explain" "you have nothing to explain, you're my brother meaning you can whore around as much as you like and I.. I won't care" not I'm so-o going to care but it ain't like I'm going to tell him that. I slammed pass him finally when I heard a massive growl, ice cold shivers ran down my spine, it almost sounded like it came from....I'm possible this place is driving me crazy. I started back towards the house When I realised I wasn't crazy Daniel growled like the growl I heard last night. This is getting to freaky. Finally the house came into sight and I ran to my room and slammed the door. My mind spinning this cant be happening. I grab my togs, a two piece black bikini hoping a swim would clear my mind. As I made my way down to the pool tingles travel down my arm as it's snatch and I'm pulled into a room "what the hel.." I bit the hand that flew over my mouth and kicked my foot up hoping the person was a guy "ahhh hell" I was right i spun to see Daniel curled up in a ball in pain "what the hell Daniel" he recovers quickly and shots up to his feet with black eyes and whe I say black I mean black what the hell these dudes are starting to creep me out! "Go cover up now!" "What do you mean dad!" A growl rips from his throat and I begin to slowly back away. He notices and traps me against the wall hands on either side of my head growling. I swear I wouldn't say what I was about if I was already about to shit myself. I gathered all the strength I could but it still came as a whisper "what are you" then look all over his face told me I was right he's not human!

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sorry its short and crappy I just wanted to get something done.