Birthday miracle /trouble

Important note at bottom

Ella outfit^

Recap from chapter one

"your so beautiful Ella, I will always love you. Ella your a...." he was gone I couldn't believe it, but what I couldn't believe even more Is who was in his place, a hot, masculine and popping green eyes but that's not what catch my attention it's what he said next "You'll be mine" there was an evil hint in his voice and as quick as he appeared he was gone.

Now

Ella pov
So todays my birthday but one thing has me rattled I turned 2 nights ago that's 2 days to early. Everything is so stuffed up. I looked in the mirror at my outfit short thigh length white dress with over the knee black boots.
At this very moment the pack was gathered down stairs waiting to meet me for the first time, I could see them out my window all smiley faced while I was here considering just throwing myself out the window so I didn't have to face them all or worse my mother she still hoping that I'll meet my mate today, she's like an annoying chirping bird in your ear that you can't get rid of. I took one last glance out the window before heading down stairs to my doom.

hot, masculine and popping green eyes P.O.V

She was perfect in everyway gorgeous confident smart. She was the one for me. Just watching the way her blond hair waved in the wind turned me on. And when she come out of her room with that little white dress on all I wanted was to cover her body with mine and shield her from all the staring eyes, she was mine and it was going to stay that way...until I break her, destroy her, and take what was always rightfully mine.

Ella pov

The party was over before it began, as soon as I stepped out of the house everyone was shifting into there wolves chaos surrounded me and I stood there frozen in place as wolves emerged from the tree line and began ripping my pack to bits, blood spill the grounds and it wasn't until the warriors arrived that we were able have a chance of winning and that we did. All at one moment the wolves raced back into the trees leaving no trail behind.

2 Days later 

62 pack members dead,  1 of those was the alpha, my stepdad so that leads to where we are now in the office with mum and my step brothers
"Daniel you're next in line to be alpha that means it's time for you to step up. Im sending you to Camp Fang, the alpha camp and you lot" looking at the rest of us" are also going until things are safe, you leave in the morning no arguments" "but-" I started but the laser eyes she sent in my direction stop me. Well I guess I'm going to camp. Great. Well at less one good thing came from today...I didn't meet my mate.

Hi everyone just letting everyone know that updates will be slow I have exams coming up and I also want focus on my other book Their Little Luna so I'll try to update once a week still but maybe late sometimes 😊😊