~Yoongi Imagine~

A/N: This might be a little short. The Tae imagine was long becuase it was a request. This one I just made up. Anyway, hope you like it! (: (Im also proud of myself for finding the perfect picture of Yoongi aaahh so cute ok you can read the actual story now)

It's 2:42am and the space next to you in the mattress is still cold and empty. It was just another night you would sleep in a bed made for two without the other person being there. You've gotten used to this feeling but doesn't happen all the time. Some nights Yoongi would come home but, you wouldn't be able to talk to each other either because you were already asleep or Yoongi would sleep for a few hours and go right back work. Sometimes he wouldn't come home at all and end up falling asleep at the studio.  Even though there was no time to actually communicate, he would send you fluffy texts and check on you often.

The time now is 4am. He hasn't texted or called you at all today. Yoongi hasn't come home for a week and at this point, the texts mean nothing. Tears start to well up in your eyes. You wondered if Yoongi cared at all. Even though he works really hard, you still want him to be with you when you really need him.

You feel a familiar warmth pressed against your back. At first you start to panic, but you realize who it is. Yoongi's arms are wrapped around your waist and you can feel his chest rise and fall as he breathes. He starts to stir when you turn around in his arms to face him. "Good morning" he says soflty giving you a small peck on the forehead. "Im sorry I didn't call or text yesterday. I was so focused with work that I forgot."  You look into his sleepy eyes and bury your face in his chest. "I really missed you." You say quietly. "Can you just take one day off so we can spend time with eachother?"  "Actually I decided to take today off. We can do whatever you want today."  You smile and hug him tight. "Ok. But you have to make breakfast." You say with a smirk. "But,  jagi~"  he whines "Ive been working all week and Im tired."  "You just said we can do whatever I want today. So that also mean you have to do whatever I say." Yoongi chuckles and playfully throws a pillow at you. You take the pillow and throw it back.  "Im not getting up. Im too lazy. Can you make breakfast. For me pleaasse~?" Yoongi says trying to look as cute as he could for you to say yes.  "Fine." you say. "But you have to do it the next time you have a day off."
For the rest of the day, the two of you go for a walk in the park and listen to new music Yoongi has been working. "I love you (y/n)." He says before kissing you softly on the lips. "I love you too Yoongi."

A/N: Im sorry this sucks. I started writing it like a week ago but then I got distracted with other stuff lol. I just didnt want it to be too long.