~Jungkook Imagine~

(Husband Imagine Part 2)
Angst/Fluff

You looked at Jungkook filled with anger, waiting for an answer. He gave you a dumbfounded look before he spoke. "Babe, what are you talking about? I would never-"
"Well then, who is this girl in your contacts?" He took the phone from you and scrolled through the messages. "Oh...uhh...she's just..a girl that I know.." Jungkook said nervously. You could tell he was lying. He was trying to distract himself with other things as if nothing happened. "Why did you do it?" You asked him. Jungkook didn't answer you. Instead the two of you sat in silence on opposite sides of your shared bed.

"I did it...to protect you." Your back was still turned toward him. You weren't sure if you could trust what he was telling you. "What does kissing another woman have to do with protecting me?" you said in a bitter tone. At this point, all you wanted was the truth from Jungkook.  "She threatened to hurt you if I didn't do what she told me. She was my ex girlfriend...we dated a long time ago." Jungkook's voice trailed off. You could feel him looking at you. He moved to your side of the bed and sat next to you, still avoiding eye contact.

"You know, so many people dislike the fact that we're together. But, that won't stop me from me still being your husband." He held you hand and squeezed it tightly. "Someone leaked my phone number and my ex got a hold of it. She told me she wanted to start dating again but, I told her I was married." He paused for a moment and could see the tears rolling down your cheeks. "She threatened to harm you if I didn't take her back. I refused and told her I would do anything else as long she promised not hurt you." You looked at Jungkook. Your eyes were filled with tears. "All she wanted was my body...she never loved me..even when we were dating." You thought about what Jungkook had told you so far before you spoke. "What did she do to you..?" You said softly.

"I'm too embarrassed to tell you how it happened but...things got heated. I was only giving her what she wanted. It was painful but I thought about you the entire time." Jungkook buried his face in his hands. "I don't deserve you..." he said holding back tears. "I just wanted you to be safe. Even though I'm an idol, I don't want my fame to keep you from having a normal life." You could only imagine what that girl could have done if Jungkook hadn't protected you. You slowly took Jungkook's hands away from his face. "Jungkook...look at me.." you said. You could see the pain in your husband's dark brown eyes. "(Y/N)-" He was cut off when you connected your lips with his. You pulled away from him after a few seconds. "I love you Jungkook. I wont let anyone tear us apart. I want don't want anyone to hurt you either." Jungkook wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you in for a tight hug. "I love you too. I'll always protect you."