~Jungkook Imagine~

For AudreyMagalona
Genre: Angst/fluff
(Husband Imagine Part 1)
You and Jungkook have been married for two years now. Even though he was on tour and you haven't seen eachother for a few months, you would still find a bouquet of flowers at your apartment door, or a text from him when you wake up, and before you go to sleep. A few hours ago, Jungkook called you and told you he was coming home to spend time with you. You couldn't wait to see him.

Recently, you've heard many rumors about idols cheating on thier partners while on tour and as a result, leads to more drama and break ups. You hope that it won't happen to you and Jungkook. Jungkook is a trustworthy person, which is why you married him. He would never hurt you. Even though your confidence in your relationship was strong, you still worried about what could happen. Finally, you hear the apartment doorbell ring. With out thinking, you toward the door, open it, and attack your husband with a hug. Jungkook wrapped his strong arms around your waist. "Hey, babe." He says while hugging you tight. "Did you miss me?" "I missed you so much." Jungkook looked into your eyes and smiled. He moved closer to you until you were only a few inches apart. He kisses your lips softly and then breaks the kiss after a few seconds. "So..." you say after a few moments of silence "What are we going to do together?" "How about we go to that cafe down the street?" Jungkook said. "Ok." You said smiling.

The two of you get to the cafe, place your order, and find a place to sit. While you wait for your coffee, Jungkook tells you about the tour and how hard it was for him to focus on performing while being worried about you. You listened to him talk; staring into his dark brown eyes. When Jungkook was away on tour, all you wanted was to hear him tell you how much he cared about you. You wanted to tell Jungkook how you really felt about your marriage and his busy schedule as an idol. You know that Jungkook can't always be there but it would be nice to have him with you when you really need him. Even though he would call you everyday, you still felt lonely. Jungkook stopped talking and noticed that weren't looking at him. You were so lost in your thoughts you forgot he was with you. "(Y/N)...?" Jungkook said as he stretched his arm across the table to lift up your chin. "Are you ok?" he asked. Part of you really wanted to tell Jungkook how you felt. But like always you say "Its nothing, honey. Im fine." You say forcing a smile.

After being out for so long, you return home and help Jungkook unpack his things. While Jungkook is in the shower, you're busy folding his clothes when you hear his phone ring. You glance over at the phone just to see who it was even though you would ignore it. You looked at the name of the person who was calling. It was in korean so you couldn't tell if it was someone you knew. The contact photo was a picture of a korean girl who looked to be around the same age as Jungkook. You picked up your husbands cell phone, unlocked it, and went to his messages. You scrolled through until you found the conversation you were looking for. You felt bad going through Jungkooks phone like this. But you were his wife and you wanted to make sure you could trust him. "Why am I doing this?" you thought. "She's probably just his friend." You scroll through the messages. Everything seemed fine until you got to a certain point in the conversation.

You read the messages carefully. You couldn't believe what you were reading. Your husband had an affair with another woman. You stood there staring at the phone screen. You gripped the phone tightly; trying to refrain from screaming. You heard the running water in the bathroom stop. Jungkook was getting out of the shower. The bathroom door opened and you stood in the middle of your shared bedroom still holding his phone. "Hey, (Y/N).." Jungkook said. He looked at you and noticed you were holding his phone. Tears were running down your cheeks. You tried to calm yourself before speaking to him. "Jungkook.." you said "Why did you have an affiar with some one else..? Do you really love me..?" 

(End of Part 1)