All I Want Is You...Justin Bieber Book 1

A/N: This was a Story I wrote on quizilla, but i did some tweeking to it so its alot better. Also considering that this was the first story i wrote.

About Jessa:

I am 16yrs old and I am loving life. I am 5’1, and I currently live in LA. I also have a sister who is 13yrs old and is obsessed with JUSTIN BIEBER! Her name is Annabel, Annie for short. My best friend Mickey and I are almost alike and have never been in a real fight. Ok we have been in fights but little ones like: "OMG U DID NOT JUST CALL ME FAT!" "NO I SAID U SHOULDN’T EAT THAT IT WILL MAKE U FAT!" "OMG U TOTALLY JUST CALLED ME FAT!" "NO I DIDN’T! WELL THEN WHY CAN’T I EAT IT!!! HMMM!!!" "UGHH NEVERMIND EAT IT! FINE I WILL!" Hahaha... Our fights are kind of like that. If you are wondering why I didn’t say names it’s because we both do it to each other. That’s just a little bit about me.

STORY:

"JESSA! WAKE UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE!" My mom shouted. “Ugh! I can’t believe this mom it’s SATERDAY. What am I going to be late for hmm?” I asked a bit annoyed. “You are going to be late for lunch.” “Lunch really mom?” Yes so get some clothes on and do something nice with your hair. Come on you have 30 minutes!” I rolled my eyes at her. “Why do I have to go to lunch with you?” Now it was her turn to roll her eyes. “You have to come because we are meeting up with one of my friends from collage, her son, and ex-husbands kids she’s babysitting.” “Ugh! Fine ill go get changed.” I was too lazy to take the stairs so I took the elevator. (Yes my house is so big I have an elevator. My parents are split so my dad is kind enough to pay for a huge house for me and my little sis. He is a lawyer for big time celebrities so he gets paid a lot more then the average lawyer. Hahaha) I walked into my room and then onto my balcony to see what the weather was like. It was warm out. Duh I am in LA. I went inside the over to my walk in closet. I picked out a yellow tank top, some denim short shorts, yellow flip flops, and some accessories. Then I straightened my hair. When I was ready I walked down stars to meet my mom and sister. My mom was dressed in a blue casual sundress. And Annie, my sister, was dressed in white shorts, an “I love JB” shirt, red high tops, and a red hoodie.

When we pulled up to the restaurant and when I got out of the car I saw my mom run to a lady and wrap her up in a hug. I looked to the lady’s right and saw a boy about my age and two little kids like between the ages of 1 and 2.He was standing their just looking at the sky. He looked like an idiot, but a cute one at that. Then my sister got out of the car she also saw the boy and zipped up her coat as fast as she could. I gave her a confused look. She said that is Justin Bieber. I looked at the boy then at my sister’s phone wallpaper. It was him. My mom yelled to us “Come on kids get over here.” “OK!” We yelled at the same time. Then we walked over to them. The lady that my mom hugged greeted us by saying “Hi my name is Pattie and this is my son Justin and these are his half siblings Jasmine and Jackson.” After she said that I couldn’t help but smirk, and let out a tiny little laugh. “She said to me what’s so funny?” I replied “Well, nothing it’s just that they all start with J. It’s kind of cute.” She smiled. “Oh well that is sweet, I think.” She said. I introduced myself and Annie. I replied.” I CAN INTRODUCE MYSELF THANKYOU VERY MUCH!” Annie said.  “Hi I’m Annabel, Annie for short.” She said as sweetly as she possibly could. “Well it’s nice to meet the two of you.” Pattie said. “You too.” We said in unison. My mom directed us inside and we went to eat. After we were done eating I excused myself and went to the bathroom to freshen up. When I walked out I bumped into Justin. “Ouch!” I said. “I’m so sorry” He said with an apologetic look. “You know that is the entrance to the ladies room right?” I asked him with a very confused look.

(Sorry but now your going to have to follow ok but, don’t worry ill put a Ju for Justin and a Je for Jessa.)

Ju: Yeah

Je: So Why are you standing there

Ju: I was waiting for you

Je: Um why? *blushing*

Ju: Because I wanted to talk to you alone

Je: Really?

Ju: No I just felt like standing outside a ladies restroom that’s one of my hobbies.

Je: wow that’s a little freaky. We both laughed.

Je: So wha- you’ve got me popping champagne I’m at it again… I was cut off by my ring tone.

Ju: I’ll wait don’t worry.

Je: Thanks.

When I looked at the caller id it was Jayden. (Aka: My super hot boy crush.) “Hey Jess I was wondering if you could stop over I want to ask you some thing.” “Ok I’ll be there later on I’m out with family friends.” “K I’ll see you then Cutie.” I smiled and started to blush. “OK bye.” I said with a dreamy voice. “Alright Bye.” He said and hung up. As I walked over to the table I saw Justin already sitting there. He’s so cute. Did I really just think that? OMG! I am so not falling for him I LIKE Jayden.*

Or so I think. “Or so you think what babe?” My mom said “um… are we going to be home by like 3-3:30?” I asked her. “Yeah the Pattie is going to come with us too. Why?” Oh because Jayden wanted me to stop bye for a couple of minutes he has to ask me something.” I said in a love struck tone. “Ok you can go but, you have to take Justin with you.” “Sure.” Oh no what did I just do Jayden hates Justin Bieber what am I going to do?