I want you not him...

Jessa’s point of view

Justin was great, but the only problem was that I still had strong feelings for Jayden. I knew that marring Justin was something I had to do because I didn’t want to upset my mother. I loved her and I trusted her judgment very much. I decided that I was going to talk to Justin about possibly just being friends for now. I knew he wasn’t going to like it but I felt like this is what had to be done. All my life I have been trying to make others happy and now it’s time to make myself happy.

The next morning I pulled Justin aside into my room as he was walking to the bathroom. We sat on my bed and started to talk. (Jessa Justin)

Hey we need to talk…

Um… ok what’s on you mind baby girl.

Well… I like you a lot don’t get me wrong but I think for now we should be just friends.

Wait why?

Because Jayden.

What!? I am so confused…

I still like him and I want to go talk to him for a bit to see if he will take me back.

Why?

I still have feelings for him.

Oh…

I was told I was aloud to date other people but I had to marry you.

I know, but I love you and you said you loved me too. Plus we had sex.

I do love you but it’s not the right time for us to date.

Fine…

Don’t be upset you can date other people too.

I don’t want t.

Well let’s go down stairs and watch some Jersey Shore?

Well I got to pee I’ll be down in a minute.

Ok. Justin.

We sat there and watched Jersey Shore for a bit but soon 3:00 rolled around and I left to go to Jayden’s house. Justin looked really upset.

@ Jayden’s house Jessa and Jayden are talking.

Hey why r you here and make it quick I got somewhere to be.

Well if you don’t want to talk to me then leave.

Kay I’ll see you around.

No! Jay come on please I really want to talk to you!

Fine… what!?

I miss you.

Is that it?

No…

I’m listening.

I want you back.

Are you for real?

Yeah.

Ahahaha… He laughed right in my face.

What?

You think just because you want me back you think I’ll just do what you say and be like… yes Jess I have missed you so much and I don’t care that one day you’re going to leave me?