~Live-Training~

It was morning when Fallace woke up. Encre was already awake. "Good morning darling.", she said, as she put her clothes on. "Moring.", Fallace said. He stood up and walked to his wife. "Today, we have to watch the end exam from the servant-students group. I'm sure, they'll do good." Encre told Fallace. Fallace said it's okay and so they went to the end exam after Fallace changed his clothes. When they arrived, the studens were playing happliy and some ran over the whole courtyard and shouted loudly. Encre had to smile. She loved children very much and wanted to have a child one day, but Fallace already knew that. Because when a new secret, problem, a new thing they liked, then they told each other instantly. Suddenly the teacher shouted as everybody stood in a line: "okay servants and maids, today's your final exam! Be careful and consentrate! The king and the queen will be watching. So be even more carefully as usual!". Every student looked at the two and Encre had to giggle. Then the exam started.

First every student went to one staion, where they had to stay straight and they had to hold heavy books. Most of them held the books good. Some of them did good too but dropped the books after a bit. But one student held them just for a few seconds.
"Suave! Concentrate!", the teacher shouted at him. To not disgrace himself, suave stood still and even stopped breathing but nodded a bit. "Child, please breath again." Encre said.
Suave looked at Encre and started breathing again.

The next station: bringing a glass water through a little pakour to the teacher. The students took a glass water and put it on a tablet, then one after one they solved the pakour well. Suave did well to..... but the glass went empty. "At least better than the last station." Said the teacher and went to the next station. Suave looked and Encre and Encre showed him thumbs up. Suave smiled and then followed the others.

The challenge of the third station was to run as fast as they can to help their master later. The teacher was the master. They started running one after the other again. After a little while, it was Suave's turn and then he took something out of his bag and it looked like a skateboard. Then he started skating to the other side and was faster than the others. But the teacher said: "nice work Suave but i said 'run'. Not that what you did.". Suave looked down and followed to the next station.
A girl named Gazelle was the best in the class and laughed over Suave. But Suave always played tricks on her for rage. Long story short: they didn't like each other.

The last station was teamwork. Everyone went to their partner, but in the end two children were left: Suave and Gazelle. The two looked at each other disgusted and the others laughed. Gazelle took one look at the 'audience' and it went quiet instantly.
Everyone did great! Except, Suave and Gazelle. Well, they sucked.