~Decision~

Fallacy and his wife Encre fell on their bed tired and looked at each other. "It's not easy being the lord of so many monsters, is it?" Encre asked Fallacy while looking right into his eyes. "Yeah. I guess. But i love you for everytime you help me when things get hard." "I love you too" The queen answerd her husband as she had a smile on her face. Fallacy leaned over to Encre and gave her a passionate kiss of love and she took him into her arms. "It's nice to spend the night with you without working so hard" Encre said and looked in Fallacy's eyes. But he didn't answer because he got lost in his wife's beautiful with color shimmering eyes. Now both laid down and suddenly Fallacy lost the happiness in his look and seemed pretty serious and Encre worried the she did something wrong. But it was something diffrent Fallacy wanted to tell his Queen. Not looking into her eyes he stared talking: "Encre, to be honest i had some thougts the past nights and i think this is an important thing to tell you.. I love you with all my heart and i try my best to help you everywhere i can. But.. There's like.. A hole in my feelings.. Like something that's missing. So i thought that maybe.." Encres eyes widden and started shimmering. ".. You want to have a.. Child?", Fallacy finished the sentence. He was embaressed and didn't want to look in Encres eyes, but did because this was a serious thing.
Encre had her hands on her mouth and didn't know what to say. But has she had collected herself, she hugged her husband tight and answerd him: "yes. Of course i want to. To be honest, i wanted to ask you too but i wasn't brave enough.."

Both laughed a bit but then looked each orher in the eyes romantically. Fallacy gave his wife a passionate kiss and so it continued....

Two years later....

----------- To be continued ----------