~Keep going!~

After the exam king and and queen applauded. The students bowed. "They weren't that bad.", Falleace to Encre, "ecxept those two." He pointed at gazelle which had an anger problem at the moment and then he pointed at Suave. Suave sat in the corner and had to try not to cry. "Oh, come on darling. Look at him, He's sad. He tried with all his passion." Encre said. "Encre, this is serious. The ones that failed, failed and won't get a second chance later when something happens to their master." Falleace told her. "*sigh* he's a child. Don't take it to big." Encre stood up and went to Suave.

"Hey little man..", Encre greeted him, "i think you did great at the exam.". Suave sniffed once. "N-no... i... *sniff* i fa-ailed s-so bad a-and now e-everyone thinks i'm a looser..." he said with a sobbing under his voice. "No. You're a child, little one. You have much time until you get a master and if you pactice, i BET you'll do it one day and even be the best one!" Encre told him as he smiled. Suave and wiped away a tear and looked at her. Encre wiped away the rest of the tears. "Oh yeah, and i just know that you have the needed potential and even more. You are a great servant already and smart too. So keep on going little one. You'll do it." Encre gave Suave a kiss on his forehead. "Now go home and relax a bit. That exam had to be herd work. So can you do that for me?" She asked him. Suave looked at Encre and nodded. Encre smiled at him and then went back to Falleace.

"How do you do this everytime?" Falleace asked. Encre shruged with a smile. Falleace smiled back, took her gand and they went back to their room.
The rest of the day was hard work for them and they almost couldn't do everything. But the king and queen got themselfes together and were able to do it.
In the evining they were finished.