You Don't Know Me - Danielle_Burton

Song of the Book:

Window Seat - Erykah Badu

Cover:

Book Title:

Book Title:

You Don't Know Me

Author:

Danielle_Burton

Status:

COMPLETED
(Season 1 of A Monarch High Drama Series: Growing Pains)
Season 2 "Forever Ain't Always" is the sequel and is currently an ongoing book on her account.

Summary:
Meet Frankie. Stubborn. Headstrong. Awkward.

Born to a family with an affinity for basketball, everyone expects her to be a rough and tumble tomboy. She isn't. Nor is she girly. In fact, Frankie isn't quite sure where she fits in. Most days she feels like she's blowing in the wind, but she'll never admit it.

With three annoying older brothers and an over-bearing father watching your every move, life isn't easy. But Frankie is determined to live by her own rules.

Meet Lauren. Quiet. Ambitious. Loner.

He's the quiet kid in the corner. The one no one ever pays attention to. For a while, he liked it that way. Having no friends made it easier to keep his secret. But the loner can only be lonely so long.

Now that high school has begun, Lauren isn't interested in being alone anymore. Only friends aren't as easy to come by as he'd hoped. Especially with being the target of a bully.

Due to a misunderstanding the prior year, a festering hatred has grown between Frankie and Lauren. When a second incident forces them into each other's company, the chemical reaction is explosive. Lauren tries to make good of the situation, but Frankie isn't having it.

One school. Two enemies. Four years. What could happen?

Snippet of the Story: