Part 18

Niall drove me back to my place and gave me a quick hug goodbye. 

"Thanks for picking me up," I said when he let me go.

"No worries," he smiled as I got out the car, "seeya later Alex."

"Bye," I smiled and took a deep breath as I shut the car door behind me and turned to walk into my house. I heard Niall take off in his car when I reached the front door. I opened it and walked in. When I walked into the lounge room I saw Perrie with Zayn having a pretty full on snog session. I cleared my throat loudly so they knew I was there. Perrie quickly jumped off Zayn when she realised that they weren't alone. 

"Oh, Alex," she said, a little flustered, "what are you doing home?"

I bit my lip nervously before I mumbled, "I got suspended..."

"You what??" Perrie almost yelled.

"Er.. I'm just gonna.. yep," Zayn said awkwardly before grabbing his things and walking out, leaving me alone with Perrie.

"I got suspended," I repeated.

"Alex Marie Edwards! What could you possibly have done to get suspended?" She asked me.

"Well, you know Melanie?" I asked slowly.

"The fake blonde, belly button ringed bitch that hates you?" She asked and I giggled.

"That's her!" I smiled, "Well anyway, I kinda got to school late and she started yelling bullshit about how I am using you and Harry for the fame so I went to tell her that it was a load of crap but the teacher stopped me and suspended us both."

"Why were you late?" she asked.

I sighed, "Harry and I slept in." I said quietly but Perrie still heard me.

"Wait wait wait, you and Harry slept together??" She asked, almost yelling.

"Yes," I replied, "but not like that!" I said quickly. 

"Well ok, but just letting you know, you're not allowed to see Harry at all while you're suspended." Perrie said.

"What?" I said loudly, "Why not?"

"I know it's not up to me.. but that's exactly what your punishment will be once mum finds out." Perrie said, putting her hands up in surrender.

I sighed and went upstairs to my bedroom sadly.

Well, Perrie ended up being right in that I wasn't allowed to Harry at all until I was no longer suspended, but I also wasn't allowed to see Codi or any of Little Mix. The rest of this week was just going to suck.