6~Laughs and giggles~

***Malia's POV***

Stiles walked over to us and started talking to Scott thought the phone, while fidgeting with his hands. "The store is closed. We can't go back tonight."

   "I know. You guys just do whatever you guys were gonna do, and pretend this never happened. We'll figure it out tomorrow." Scott said through the phone's speaker.

   "I second that." Stiles said, getting the green duffel bag.

   "Bu-" I started, but Stiles interrupted me.

   "No buts. Bye Scott." He said before, grabbing the phone from me and hanging up.

   I was about to protest, when I felt two arms go around my waist. I jumped in surprise, which gained a laugh from Stiles. "Shut up, Stiles." I told him holding in a laugh of my own. He grabbed me tighter, for a better grip, and picked me up off the ground. "Hey!" I yelled, slapping his arms, as he ran with me to the couch, and plopped us both down on it. I reached past him, and grabbed the remote, pressing play. I looked over at him, and he was just staring at me with a smirk on his face. "What?" I asked getting nervous. He reached over and started tickling me. "Stop it!" I yelled, between laughs. He just looked at me, the smirk still in place.

   "What's the magic word?"

   "Please!" I said, laughing. He stopped tickling me, and turned to the tv screen, the trailers still playing on the screen. Oh he's not getting away that easily. I jumped up as fast as I could, knocking Stiles to the floor, rolling onto his back. I got off the couch, and stood over him, with a smile on my face.

   "Ow!" Stiles yelled to me, holding the back of his head. "What was that for?" He asked, starting to sit up.

"What was that for?" I yelled, mimicking him. I pushed him back down, and sat on him.

Stiles smirked at me, and started tickling me again. I smacked his hands away, and grabbed his arms putting them back down on his side. I looked at him and smiled, who just stared back at me. It wasn't a weird, until the movie snapped us out of it.

I jumped off Stiles in surprise and sat back down on the couch. Stiles stood up, fake glaring at me, rubbing his head. He sat next to me on the couch, I put my legs over his lap and laid back on the couch. He reached over and grabbed a Reece's, offering me one. I glad to excepted on ripped off the paper, took a bite. I grabbed a Coke and handed one to Stiles, who smiled and took it.

"Ohh! I'm Teresa!" I yelled, I always pick a character when we watch a movie.

"Yea, and I'm Thomas." Stiles said back, in his sarcastic tone. I through a hand full of popcorn at, and laughed.

***Alison's POV***

After Stiles hung up the phone, Scott and I went back to gazing at the stars. I ate some of the snacks, Scott had brought here, and laid my head on his chest. I felt myself getting tired, so I sat up, and stretched.

"You getting tired?" Scott asked me, smiling. He put his arm around my shoulders, and I laid my head in his shoulder. "I like when you fall asleep, with me." He said kissing my forehead.

"I do too. Except for the fact that I wake up, and your not here." I said, to him, before yawning. "Plus. I can't go to sleep I have to be home by 11."

"It's only just now 10, don't worry, if you fall asleep, I'll get you home on time." He said, tightening his arm around me, in a hug. I hugged back and started laughing.
"What?" He asked me, confused.

"Nothing, it's just it's our anniversary and I'm falling asleep." I said, with a sad smile.

"I don't mind." He told me. I smiled at him, and grabbed a strawberry, feeding it to him. He started laughing at me, and grabbed some of the melted chocolate and put it on a strawberry and stuffed it in my face.

"Hey." I said, laughing, while wiping the chocolate off my face with a napkin. I laid my head, back on him, and looked over the town. The town, looks so beautiful, with all the light. Just looks like a normal town from here, without the supernatural creatures.

"I love you." I heard Scott say before leaning down and kissing me.

"I love you, too." I said, after we pulled apart.

________________________

Hey, don't forget to watch the video up top. You'll be laughing, too.