20~Empty threats?~

"I think they'll, live without us, for five seconds." Stiles said, a smirk playing on his lips, Malia rolled her eyes, at his childishness.

"Fine. Five seconds." She said, sternly. Stiles jumped down from the counter, and looked her dead in the eye.

"Hey, you can use that voice, on the kids. But not me." He said, with a chuckle. Malia opened her mouth, to make a snarky remark. But Stiles smashed his lips on hers before, she could even get a word out. Stiles smiled into the kiss, knowing he'd won the argument.

And then she was just... Gone.

Stiles opened his eyes, but all he could see was darkness. So, he stood still, his eyes slowly adjusting to the dark.

Looking around the room, he noticed how familiar it was. He knew he'd been there before, he just couldn't put his finger on where he was. He walked around, trying to find... anything.

Soon, he noticed there was no way out. No windows, no door, no stairs. Nothing. He turned around slowly, to the sound of footsteps, getting closer, and closer.

"Stiles." The voice whispered, suddenly right in front of him.

"Stiles." Malia whispered, and he sat up quickly. "Hey, hey." She rushed, gaining his attention. "Are you ok?"

Stiles noticed her voice full of concern, so he just nodded. "Umm, me? Yea. I'm fine." She looked at him, with doubt. "I'm fine. I just need a drink." He tried to reassure her, but it didn't really seem to work. She just nodded, with an sigh, letting Stiles leave.

He stood up and walked to the kitchen, pulling out a cup. He filled it with water, thinking back to the dream. He couldn't even see the person, just his eyes. A bewildering violet color.

"Stiles."

He jumped, the water from his cup splashing a little. He turned, surprised to be face to face, with Malia. She subconsciously stepped back, her face going an annoying, red color.

"Sorry." She mumbled, under her breath. He half shrugged, and set the cup on the counter. "Stiles. Are you sure your ok? You seem, I dunno.. Weird I guess."

"Oh, thanks." He said, and she let out an airy laugh. This wasn't the time, but he couldn't help, but fall into a daze, as she laughed.

"That's not what I meant. It's just sense Cole... and you've been having nightmares lately haven't you." She said, more of a statement, and not a question. He sighed, asking her how she knew.

"I can tell Stiles. I wake up in the middle of the night some nights, because I can hear your heart beat, speeding up. Or, I hear you walking around in the middle of the night." Malia started and Stiles, just nodded his head, saying he got it.

"Yea, yea." He said, and Malia narrowed her eyes at him. "So, I'm having trouble sleeping. So, what?"

"What was it? The dream I mean."

~

Liam, Hayden, and Mason left, about two hours ago, when Malia's dad got home. The rest of them decided to stay and help unpack, since school was starting Monday.