Chapter 2

After a whole night of being curious, Sebastian thought it would be a good idea to forget about what happened,even though it may seemed obvious that something was there and he was still unsure. But as he woke up and stretched out his body, he got up from bed and a got dressed into his school uniform. A white long sleeve buttoned shirt with long black pants,a striped tie and red running shoes.

As he went outside and got on the bus,everyone seemed very cheerful and excited. Sebastian was very curious as if he thought something happened. He asked the girl in the bus seat behind him:

"Why is everyone so..excited today?" He asked.

"Oh you haven't heard?" "Apparently there is a talent show for talented people that would sign up and perform in our schools auditorium " The girl answered.

"Oh okay,thanks."

While Sebastian turned around he wondered if Rosalina would show one of her talents. He hasn't seen any of her talents. All he knows is that she makes songs and writes. He thought he'd ask Rosalina sometime during lunch break to find out.

So as the first period started, Sebastian walked down the hallway full of lockers to his first class. He had his black and red headphones on and was listening to rock music as he walked but down the hallway of lockers he saw Rosalina with her friends, talking and laughing together. As he looked at her he saw the cute short plaid skirt with a white long sleeved shirt and a stripped tie that was just like his. He stood there listening to his music and and watching Rosalina, his heart started to beat fast and his cheeks started to blush a little as she was smiling.
Suddenly then Rosalina saw Sebastian looking at her and her eyes looked away and she blushed as he was looking at her but Sebastian didn't notice that she saw him but he walked a little bit more down the hallway and Rosalina turned her head and saw him and she smiled and waved at him and Sebastian grinned a little and waved back. They he turned into the next hallway and was in the doorway of his class and he watched Rosalina walk down the hall until suddenly a girl named Rebecca stood in front of her, blocking her way into her classroom.

"Where do you think your going, wilted rose?" Rebecca said rudely.
"I'm um..going to my class." Rosalina said in a bit of fear. She started to shake as she was talking to Rebecca, Rebecca was one of the most popular rich girls but was a bit mean to other people like poor and non-popular people, unlike Rosalina she was just that.

"You don't belong here,wilted rose." "Only cool people come into this class." Rebecca said sarcastically nice.
"But I have to go to this class, if I don't then I don't know where to go."
Rebecca said rudely "well, go find out then" as Rebecca pushed Rosalina out of the doorway, Sebastian came out and stood next to Rosalina holding her shoulders and saying "you leave Rosalina alone,if she can't go in your class then she will go in mine." So Sebastian took Rosalina In to his classroom and the teacher Mrs. Brown noticed that Sebastian came with Rosalina and Mrs. brown asked: "oh hey Rosalina, I'm guessing you got kicked out of that class too huh?"

"Yeah.." Rosalina said sadly
"Oh its okay Rosalina,there is always space in here and you can come here anytime you want."
As Rosalina laughed lightly and said "oh haha okay,thanks"
So after the first period, the class was over and Rosalina and Sebastian were walking down the hallway together
As Rosalina said in a shy voice"uh Sebastian?" "Yeah? Sebastian answered. "Thank you for standing up to Rebecca for me."
"Oh your welcome." "I couldn't stand how mean she was being to you so.." "well,thank you Sebastian." As Rosalina said that, she hugged Sebastian and Sebastian's heart started to beat fast again,unsure what to do. He put her arms around her and he felt so warm and happy. Suddenly Rosalina let go, "let's go eat lunch." she said happily. "Okay,let's go." Sebastian said happily as well.

So on the back side of the lunch room, Sebastian sat down at the back table alone,waiting for Rosalina. On the other side of the room Rosalina was getting her food tray. As she was done she turned around,walking away from the counter until Rebecca on purposely tripped Rosalina with her foot. Rebecca said out loudly: "look everybody, the wilted rose has fallen down!" Everyone laughed at Rosalina while she was still on the ground and Sebastian got up from his seat trying to see what was going on and he saw Rosalina on the floor and she got up and ran out of the lunch room as fast as she could. Everyone stopped laughing and Sebastian took his food tray and threw it in the trash and ran after Rosalina. He ran down the hallways and looking in every room. Then he ran upstairs shouting Rosalina's name a few times and ran through the end of the hallway and he saw a strange door. A strange door he had never seen before. As he walked towards the strange door he suddenly heard a piano playing and a voice. A girls voice and as he heard the girls voice he thought to himself that it wouldn't be Rosalina but he opened the door slowly and he saw Rosalina's pretty blonde shoulder length hair as he opened the door and she was playing on a big grand piano and singing her heart out. She was singing a beautiful,soft,soothing melody and Sebastian was shocked that she could sing and play the piano so well and his heart started to beat fast and he felt like he was melting over the beautiful melody she was making. He walked into the room and he walked towards Rosalina, watching her play.

As she was done playing,she got up from the piano and turned around and Sebastian was sitting there looking at her and there was a moment of silence. -

Haha cliff hanger! Sorry..but a new chapter will be coming out soon yay..I'm so sorry