chapter 4

After the day had started,Rosalina rushed her way out of her home and ran to school.
she ran pass by Sebastian on the way and Sebastian heard her from running up behind him and saw her running as fast as she could. Sebastian wondered why she was running and looked at the time on his phone and it was 7:01 am and class doesn't start till 8:35.

Sebastian started to run himself a bit to see what rosalina is up to. He entered the school grounds and headed up the stairs and went inside and climbed the stairs to see the secret music room rosalina was in last time. As he approached the door, music was playing and there was rosalina playing another song, but this time it was different and sad and it was sad but peaceful and the lullaby made Sebastians heart melt once again.

Rosalina stopped playing the piano and wrote in her journal the notes she wanted to add and closed it.

Sebastian: "This is why you were in a rush this morning?" "To play the piano and write?"

Rosalina: "oh um..yeah..I didn't expect you to be here this early."

Sebastian: "yeah I figured since it's the last day of school that I would come a bit early so."

"But you know the talent show is today, are you practicing for it?"

Rosalina: no
Sebastian: "why not?" "You should participate."

Rosalina: "I'm not that good Sebastian."

Sebastian: "that's not true, you are good and you should participate!"

Rosalina sighed under her breath and looked at Sebastian.

Rosalina: "fine I will do it"
Sebastian: "yay!" "Really?!"

Rosalina: "yeah."
Sebastian: "promise?"

Rosalina: "I promise."

When she said that, Sebastian smiled and was feeling excited about it. Rosalina got up from the piano bench and was walking out the door and Sebastian ran out to the doorway and stood behind rosalina and hugged her.

"Thank you, rosalina."

Rosalina was surprised that Sebastian would hug her and since it was the last day of school she decided to hug him back. Her face blushed a little bit but not as much aas before but still had that warm feeling in her body.

Time started to pass by and the bell rang and and everyone was heading to class. Rosalina walked down the hallway and suddenly saw Rebecca standing there.
Rebecca: "oh hey wilted rose, come on into our class today."

Rosalina: "no sorry, I like the other class better."

Suddenly Sebastian started to approach to them in the hallway and saw Rebecca and her talking.

Rebecca: "oh I see,you like being with that Sebastian guy huh?"

Rosalina: "well..yes,he's my best friend and he makes me feel happy and our teacher is better."

Rebecca: "oh hey Sebastian."

Sebastian looked at Rebecca and turned around and grabbed Rosalina's wrist and pulled her to class.

Sebastian: "it's the last day of school and I don't want anything ruined or something bad to happen to you, okay?"

Rosalina; "okay."

Rosalina's heart started to beat. And Sebastian let gos of her wrist.

suddenly class had started and rosalina was sitting next to Sebastian, studying.

Sebastian looked over at Rosalina's face and stared at her and looked at her lips thinking it would be possible to kiss her on the last day of school. He kept on looking and he was looking at her body thinking how much he wanted her. Suddenly the teacher started to come by and Sebastian looked away and pretended he was studying so he wouldn't get in trouble. Sebastian looked at her one more time real quick and looked away and got into his studies.