Chapter 3

As Rosalina turned around, Sebastian stared at her endlessly. In the moment of silence, Sebastian's heart started to beat and Rosalina was in shock and was blushing, unsure what to do.

Sebastian said to her in a shaky voice: "I..never knew you could sing..or play the piano."
Rosalina started to turn even more red and feeling warm all over her body and she was still standing right in front of Sebastian and she said to him hesitantly: "I um..yeah..I play it..most of the time i guess." Rosalina was feeling so shy,she started to move slowly away from Sebastian feeling the urge to run. Suddenly Sebastian caught Rosalina trying to sneak away.

Rosalina was gonna make a run for it and she almost tried to rush out but Sebastian stood in front of her and grasped her shoulders and pushed her to the wall. "No, please don't go. Its okay." Sebastian said as he grasped Rosalina's shoulders even harder. "I think your really great at singing and playing the piano Rosalina." "You don't have to hide that from me."

As he said that,Rosalina thought to herself about what was going on and why she was acting like this. "D-do you really think I'm good at it?" She asked Sebastian."Yes,the way you were playing and singing sounded so..beautiful Rosalina." "You have such amazing talents."
"Oh..thank you Sebastian."

As she said that, Sebastian had let go of her shoulders and Rosalinas body started to cool off a bit. She felt relived that Sebastian told her she had great talents and he didn't think anything bad of it. But Sebastian's heart was still beating all of the sudden. The bell ringed and Rosalina said to Sebastian "we should go to class now so I'll see ya later." they went off to the last period of school.

As Sebastian was in class trying to write down some notes and trying to focus on learning the basics in math, he started to to think about what happened and the way he felt when he was with Rosalina. Sebastian put his hand on his chest feeling the fast,warm beating of his heart. And in his head he started to play the song that Rosalina had played and remembering the soothing voice of her singing a soft, beautiful melody.
Sebastian shook his head and started to focus on his studies.

As the bell ranged,school was over and everyone was packing up and heading home. Rosalina stepped out of the school doors and took a few footsteps and was standing on top of the staircase as she walked down the stairs she saw the beautiful colorful sunset that was in front of her. The wind started to be a nice breeze and the breeze went through Rosalina's hair and face. She sighed as she felt the cool air, feeling better and more relived. Sebastian went through the school doors and stood at the top of the stairs, looking at Rosalina while she was standing in the middle of them. Rosalina picked up her black and pink backpack and walked down the stairs, leaving the school grounds.

Sebastian ran down the stairs to catch up to Rosalina and he exited the school grounds and caught up to her on the sidewalk.
"
Oh..hey Sebastian." "Hey..um Rosalina I was wondering um.."