Wedding starts

Evening, 6:30
Wedding was going on...
Mukti: Come guys!!! Dancing time..
Cabir: Coming Mukku !!!
Mukti: Dhruv !!! Tere saare dosto ko bula ke la!!!
Abhi: Mukku!! Humare saare friends ready hai... Tumhare friends ko bulao...
Mukti: Okay wait!!!
Navya, Nandini, Sanjana, Priya, Lily, Sarmishta, Kajal, Pari !!! Sablog bahar aao ...
In all that girls, Pari was fat..

All the girls came out except Nandini bcoz she has to bring the bride ... Girls were changed into Saaris and looking too much gorgeous ...

Cabirs water spilled out from his mouth when he saw Navya
And all of them laughed making Cabir embarrass !!!

Now it's time for Alya, the bride coming out ...
Mukti went to her room and came out with Alya... Dhruv fell from his chair .. And all of them laughed again... On the other hand,
There is someone who was ogling at Nandini with full of lust.. That person was none other than Manik ... She was looking too hot to handle ...

And now, the dance session
It was going to be like boys in one side and girls in other ...

(Guys!!! U have to go and listen the song, 'Senti waali mental' from the movie 'Shandaar' )

The music started and from the boys side, two boys sang the song the male voice and danced ...
(Senti waali mental hai yeh choriya.. Aji hai senti waali mental hai yeh choriya ... Oooo .................................. Yaa khuda yaa khuda Tu Hume inse bachana zara..........)
After they finished,
Mukti and Sanjana and Navya sang the female voice ...
( Subha sham tare yeh ladki yo ko gor se. Rakhe haat dil pe par dharke kahi Aur se .................... Yaa khuda yaa khuda ayna inko dikhana zara ............)
After they finished,
Cabir, Abhi and other two boys got up and sang the male voice
(Yeh duniya hai bus stop, ladki bus ke Jaise, rupo paanch minto mein agli phir milegi)
Then Pari and Nandini got up sang the lines
(Ho ... Subha Ki kahi na yeh bus chut jaye, baki zindagi warna pedal hi Kate gi)
Then a naughty boy came and sang the lines
( Ladkiya bana ke bola, God ne bhi Oh My God !! )
Then Nandini sang,
(God ka karishma ladki, ladke God ka hai fraud)
Manik to Dhruv: Dekh gaane mein bhi isko gali deni hai
Dhruv: Tu kyun nahi Ja raha hai
Manik: Mood nahi hai

Then the same naughty boy sang,
(Tradition yahi hai apna, ladkiya paraya dhan)
The Nandini sang,
(Ladke Jaise kale Dhan Se... Better hai paraya Dhan ji ................... Ho Gaya faisla jao ji....... Mu dhoke aao jara....... )
Nindini and Pari, together
(Ladkiyo ke pairo ka sandal hai yeh chokre.......)
The boy got angry and went to Pari and Nandini and stood beside Pari and sang,
(Main hu Wo sandal ke jisme Tera boz hai......................
Hu hu hu hu hu hu .......)
Nandini got angry and was about to say something but was cut by Manik,
Manik sang,
(Patli kamar Ki tujhko itni Kya demand hai, Brad Pitt ka pota hai yaa Tu James Bond, Maa agar Teri moti hoti Toh Kya chor deta, size ke darr se Kya usse bhi nata tor deta.......)
Nandini was smiling looking at him
From behind Cabir Abhi and Dhruv came and sang
( Wajan ka Kya hai, yeh workout se kat Jaye ga, tere jaisa antu kaise undo ho paye ga ..............
...... Sympathy tujhse hai jiske ghar, tere jaisa puttar hua....)

The girls got super happy and on the other hand, Manik was just lost in Nandini's smile and Nandini was smiling for him only

( Guys, in Malhotra Mansion Mukbhi Dhrulya Cavya stays together)

The wedding was finished and everyone went except Nandini..

Hope u guys like it ...
Happy reading
-M