🌤Sunset & A SORRY⛅️

All reached there place and in the car, all happened was just staring at Nandini, his Nandu!

All came down for there trip to one of the beautiful places in Paris

All roaming around, knowing about the place and taking selfies but Manik just wanted to talk to Nandini
But he couldn't cause she was with everyone and when she gets alone, she starts clicking pics...
No chance for him at all but the fact is, NANDINI DONT WANT TO GIVE MANIK A CHANCE TO TALK TO HER NOW
Cause Nandini wants to tease him like hell!!!

Finally, it was afternoon, the sun was about to set and no one ate their lunch yet... They all took some food and came to a beach for the sunset and finally Manik got the CHANCE

Manik- Nandini, plz can u come wid me???
Navya- Aur kitni baat Karoge Tum dono.. Saara din Kam tha kya?
Manik- What do mean by 'Aur kitna' and what did u meant by 'saara din' !!!
Abhi tak Maine usse baat nahi Ki...
All- WHAT!!!!!!!
Cabir- Nandini!!?? U didn't talked to him yet??
Nandini- Tum sab mere paas aa ke baat Kiya na mujhse ?
Alya- Yea! So?
Nandini- Par Maine Manik ko toh nahi dekha mujhse aa kar baat kare. Toh? How can he say I didn't talked?
Cabir- Toh Manik Tu hi nahi aya toh Wo kaise ayegi ...
Manik- Jaise main aa ne Ki 'koshish' Ki waise!!!! But fine!!!! If u don't want to talk to me!!! It's damn fine !!!!

He said and leave...

Abhi- I think someone is going to explode...

All laughed and Nandini bit her tongue

Alya- Nandini? Ek baat bolu?
Nandini- Sure Alya.. Bol de!
Alya- Aaj... Bhai ne sab ko red pehen ne ke liye Kyun kahan tumhe Pata hai ?
Nandini- Kyun?
Mukti- Cause bhai chahte the Ki tujhe awkward naa lage wearing his favorite colored dress...
Dhruv- Hmm... Aur Manik ko Pata tha that tumhe awkward lage gaa
Cabir- Wo tumhe akele hi red mein dekhna chahta tha par Tumhare awkwardness k liye Wo hum sab ko kal raat sone se pehle message kar ke Bol Diya...
Nandini- Usne bataya Tum logo ko yeh sab..?
Navya- Arey nahi! hum sab toh chalak Hain !!! Hume Pata chal geya..
Abhi- I think u should go to him now
Alya- Obviously she will...

Nandini gave them a smile and went to him...
While walking to him and finding, she was thinking all they said and was smiling like a fool !!

And she saw him !!!

Nandini went and stood beside him
Watching the sunset

Nandini went and stood beside himWatching the sunset

Manik took a deep breath and watched the sunset.. He knew she was there...
After the sunset

N-Manik?
N- Manik?
N- Manu sun rahe ho Kya?
N- Manu plz na...

She was silent waiting for Manik to respond cause she knows that when she's silent, he'll respond and damn, she was RIGHT !!! It actually clicked Manik !

M- Kya hai Nandini ?

Nandini giggled a bit

N- I knew my silence works for u
M- Just tell me what u want and LEAVE
N- The thing I want, you will never give me now....
M- What!!!!
N- Um.... Ur smile?

Manik smiled a bit but it's unable for Nandini to see cause he's turned to other side...

M- Hm.. Nahi dunga...
N- Pata hai....

After a long silence...

N- I'm sorry...
M- Kyun?
N- Nothing... I'm sorry ...

This time Manik felt her cracking voice....
He immediately turned and saw the thing he never wanted to see...
Nandini crying....

M- Oh no !!! No, Nandini .... Arey!! Don't cry... I'm not mad at u... I was just kidding

Nandini starts sobbing...

M- Areyy Nandu plz... Main toh sirf mazak kar raha tha... If ur silence works, my anger also works naa?

Yes... He was just kidding
But ... Nandini just looked at him, stared for a bit and started to cry again...

M- Oh no shit!!! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry !!! I'm sorry na plz.... Aur nahi karunga Aisa....
N- No... I'm not... I'm not crying for ur anger .....
M- Haan?? Then ??!!
N- Wo... U... U made... U...

She couldn't talk cause of sobbing n crying and that was enough for Manik !!!
He instantly hugged her !!!

M- Accha chup ab... Baad mein bolo.. Calm down...

She stayed like that in her peaceful place.... And Manik was just smiling seeing her childish nature....

 And Manik was just smiling seeing her childish nature

After long 10 minutes... They broke the hug and now Nandini was calmed
Still having a bit tears on her cheeks
But it was only for 2 seconds cause Manik right away cleaned it !!!

M- Ab bolo ?
N- Wo... I'm sorry .. Kyun Ki tumne sabko manaya to wear red only for my awkwardness to hide ... Par Maine... Maine refuse karke, Wo pink wali pehni ... I'm so sorry Manik ...
M- Nandini... It's all fine.... I'm not angry now...
N- Par kaise you r not angry now!!??
M- Cause tumne dress change kar liya for me... Again.. For me, right??

Nandini smiled and that's what Manik wanted to see now, after that tearful tears!!!

M- Bolo naa... For me???
N- Hm.. Only !!!

They both smiled and .....

And what!!??!!!???
My today's update is done...
Enjoy reading
-M