Your smile is the reason of my smile.. I LUV HER

Manik and Nandini reached at Manik's hotel where SK is coming...
Nandini sat on a chair and Manik's staffs called him, so, he went there...
After few minutes, Nandini heard a crowd sound... A sound that has made her heart beat, beating very fast...
It was, "Bhai agaye, Bhai agaye, mike ready karo, jaldi!!! Sab log apni apni jaga pe betho"

Nandini jumped up from her sit, and looked at the door...

And there he was...
Her dream man... Her SK...
She stood there with big eyes cause she can't believe that she's watching him, finally!!!

Manik came and saw her like this and he smiled watching her!!! She was looking so cute in that expression...

Manik came and stood beside her,

Manik: Nandu!!! Tum iss expression mein kaafi cute laag rahi ho...

Nandini heard this and broke her glance and looked at Manik...

Nandini: Manik...
Manik: Haa bolo...
Nandini: Thank u so much for everything u have done for me!!!
Manik: We r frnds right???
Nandini: Of course... No doubt!!!
Manik: Then I think u r not a good fan...
Nandini: Why???😡
Manik: Cause u forgot something!!!
Nandini: What???
Manik: Dosti mein no sorry, no thank you!!!

Listening to this, she smiled...
And Manik was smiling more cause whenever she smiles, his day lights up...

On the other hand, SK came and sat on the chair with his director, producer, actress, writer and other members from the team of Sultan...

Nandini sat on a chair away from the interview session where she can easily watch SK ...
Manik was busy doing his works and suddenly he looked at her and smiled
Because his Nandu was looking very happy!!! Manik felt more good when he thought that I'm the reason of her happiness ...

He went to her and sat beside her like a tired person cause he was tired doing his job...
Nandini found that he sat and looked at him...

Nandini: Manik!! Tum tired ho

His eyes were closed...

Manik: yeah!!! Little bit .... Bcoz of u..
Nandini: What??? What did I do???
Manik: You did!!!
Nandini: What???
Manik: You again started to call me Manik???

Nandini blushed n smiled and Manik couldn't stop him from smiling ...

Nandini: Sorry, Manu!!!
Manik: Tum meri dost nahi ho...
Nandini: Aree!!! Itni si baat pe Tum itna gussa Kyun ho rahe ho... Kyun main dost nahi hu Yaar!!!
Manik: Dosti mein no sorry, no thank you!!! Bhul gayi naa!!!
Nandini: Oh yeah!!! Sorr....

She was about to say sorry and stopped and Manik laughed in this ...

Manik: U r too cute!!!

She blushed ...

Nandini: U r too hot...

He smiled...

Manik: Accha now stop!!! Want SK's autograph???
Nimne: Wow!! Really... Thank u so much... Oh .. O... Sorry, sorry!!! Oh shit... Not again...

Manik laughed!!!
And seeing this, she also smiled!!!

After this, they went near the stage where SK was giving interview...
When His interview finished, he was coming down and handshakes with Manik cause he was the hotel manager and now, Manik introduced Nandini with him and she was like she's on cloud 9 ....

SK came to her and shook hands with her... And her happiness knew no bound...
SK and Nandini was talking, where SK did some funny talkings and she laughed Smiled Giggled which was out of control for Manik... He was so happy seeing her like this ...

And after their meeting, SK went and Manik did something in the hotel and came out with Nandini...
This all time, she was just smiling cause her dream came true!!! And she was smiling more cause the person who fulfilled her dream was Manik...

They sat inside the car, and Manik was driving...

Manik: Nandini??
Nandini: Haa Manu!!!
Manik: Happy???
Nandini: Plz can I say something.... Don't tell me it's forbidden...
Manik: What??
Nandini: Thank u so much for whatever u did for me... I'm really feeling like I'm on cloud 9... The man I admire the most was infront of my eyes... I still can't believe that....
Manik: Well... Ur welcome!!!
Nandini: (Smiled) Okay !!! So my dreams are done...
Manik: Wow!!! U had dreams... What r they???
Nandini: Well, it's to meet PSK...
Manik: PSK??? What is this???
Nandini: PS- Parth Samthaan SK-Salman Khan ...
Manik: Woahoo!!! Ur creative...
Nandini: Thank u ...
Manik: Not again..
Nandini: Oh yeah!!!

They reached home and went to each other's room...

MaNan was lying down on his bed..

Manik's POV
Wow!!! Her smile.. Beautiful... Can't describe that in words!!! When I see it, automatically a smile come on my face!!! When she's happy, I'm happy.
When she's sad, I'm sad...
But... I like her ... Don't love it...
I love her smile when the reason is me... Yes!! And she makes me happier in the way no one else can...
I think I love her!!! Yes!!! I love her.. I love my Nandu... Yeah!!! MY Nandu ...

And finally Nandu's Manu realized...
Happy realization Mr.Malhorta...
Waiting for Ms.Murthy ...
So guys... Hope u like it...
Happy reading
-M