s i x

HI!!!! This story hit 1k reads so i decided to come back from the grave?? I've made very slight changes like the title so don't be too confused i guess.
(Aleks' P.O.V)
It's the morning after our date and I'm left in our bed alone. I sit up and check my phone which has many messages from Nicole and one from Denis.

iMessage: Nicole💗: WHAT HAPPENED??
iMessage: Denis🍒: Had to stop by the studio, see you soon xo
iMessage: Nicole💗: ANSWER ME YOU LIL BITCH
iMessage: Nicole💗: HDJSJFJDN DID YOU SUCK HIS DICK

I laugh and quickly text Nicole back before she storms into my house, I tell her everything leaving no details out. Gross. After catching up with her I go downstairs to make some cereal and watch some Fixer-Upper because lets be honestly I'm a middle aged mom at heart.
I hear my phone ringing from my room upstairs and I quickly run up and attack my bed in the process of getting my phone, smooth.
Aleks: HEYHEYHEYHEY
Denis: HIHIHIHI
Aleks: Whats up? Everything okay?
Denis: Everything is perfectly fine just letting you know I just gotta stay a little while longer than I expected so you have the house to yourself for a while. Dont do anything I wouldnt do.
Aleks: What exactly wouldn't you do?
Denis: Nevermind, I'll call you later. Love you lots.
Aleks: Love you lots more
End.
Did that make sense? Eh fuck it.
HELL YEAH HOME ALONE, God I feel 5.
I text Nicole asking if she wanted to come by for a while to which she of course agreed to.
Two hours later.
Nicole and I were currently sitting on my kitchen counter screaming Hollywood Undead lyrics at the top of our lungs and talking about how JDog is our fuzzy mama bear and how much we hate deuce. Don't ask tbh. We go through Pvris talking about how gay Lynn Gunn makes us.
"YOU'RE DATING DENIS THAT DOESN'T COUNT"
"WHY DON'T YOU COME OVER HERE AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?"
We yell about Ricky and Vinny from MIW for way too long aswell.
As we're getting done cleaning up plates, cups, bowls and ice cream off the ceiling?? We hear the door unlock and watch the doorknob turn. I look at the clock and it's almost 3 am, how did we- nevermind.
Denis comes through the door looking so tired like a poor puppy I just wanted to hold him tight and sleep all tied up so thats my mission. After we said goodbye to Nicole I made Denis some food, we talked about his day and I wrapped a blanket around his shoulders helping him up the stairs and to bed. I cant believe how tired he is, poor thing. I cuddle up next to him, he slightly opens his eyes and smiles, I look at his beautiful sleepy smile and got the biggest grin on my face.
I run my fingers through his raggedy hair.
"I love you" I say softly.
"I love you too" he responds.