Prologe: How It All Started

Jake Paul was the love of my life, we had known each other for four years and have been dating for eight months. He was the first and last thing I thought about everyday, he made me so happy without even trying.

But it only took one thing to change that and that was what Logan told me about Jake.

~ Flashback ~

"Hey Addy I think we should talk." I heard Logan say, with pain and worry all over his face.

"Is something wrong Logan?" I asked, sitting next to him.

"Look I hate to be the one to tell you this but I know Jake isn't going to and neither will anyone else." He replied looking down.

"What? What is it?" I asked confused.

"Well you have to promise me you will let me finish alright?" He asked, I just stared at him. "Alright?" He repeated.

"Alright." I replied, barely above a whisper.

"Well i'm sure you remember about a week ago when Jake and I went to a party, well there were a lot of people and both Jake and I were drinking. A girl came onto Jake... I did see him kissing that tramp for a few minutes and a little bit of touching. But Addison I promise once he realized what he was doing he pushed her off." He said, all at once.

I stood up and began pacing the room while I felt the tears forming in my eyes. Logan held me to calm me down. I heard the door open I turned around to see Jake looking at me worried, he started walking towards me.

"No stop, how could you??" I asked crying more.

Jake looked confused as he looked at Logan for answers. "I'm sorry Jake she had the right to know." He said, looking guilty.

He looked down and his face turned red he looked as if he was about to cry, when he proceeded to come near me I put my arm in front of me. "No Jake we're done, I don't want you to text or call me anymore, I just want to go home." I said, before walking to the door to leave.

~ End of Flashback ~

That was three years ago I haven't talked to either of them since then, I hoped I would never have to see them again. I don't know why I quit talking to Logan he didn't do anything but it was too late now, I did feel really bad about it though.

Everything about my life has been different I can hardly concentrate on anything without his picture popping up in my mind, I am not as social as I was when I was with him, I can't seem to date someone longer than a week because it's different I only want Jake and I hated admitting that, and also my depression has gotten to the point where I actually have to take medicine for it.

I didn't like saying this but I missed him he completed my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I know this is short I just wanted to give you the gist of what is going on in the story right now.

Be sure to check out my other stories.

I should be updating a few times a week.

Vote and comment for more.

I love you guys thanks for reading.