Chapter 4: Jealous

I was sitting in my room doing nothing wanting to be with someone so I decided to call Logan to see if he wanted to hang out.

I called him and after about 3 rings he picked up.

"Hey Addison what's up?" He asked.

"Oh nothing I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out today?" I questioned.

"Yeah sure I can come over right now if you want?" He asked.

"Yeah that'll work." I replied.

We hung up and I cleaned up my house a little so I wouldn't look like a total slob. I also made some sandwiches and drinks for us.

I put on Netflix since there was nothing else to do. I heard a knock on the door just as I was done with everything.

I opened it to reveal Logan. "Hey come on in." I said, moving aside.

"Thanks so what's the plan for today." He asked.

"Well I made sanwhiches and set up Netflix so we could watch movies." I replied.

"Yay I've always wanted to Netflix and chill." He said laughing.

I joined him in laugher. "Yeah Mr. Horny pants lets try and keep your pants on."

We walked up to my room and got comfortable. I gave him a sandwich and started scrolling through the movies. "Ooh we should totally watch 'transformers'. I said excited.

"Yeah I guess wierdo." He replied.

"I'm not weird I'll have you know transformers is one of the best movie series out there. But this one is my favorite even thought Sam isn't in it. (Its the last one.)" I said laughing.

I turned the movie on and layed my head on Logan's chest. We had always had a weird relationship we acted like couples but were best friends until we stopped talking. I knew we both knew that there was nothing between us so cuddling wasn't a big deal.

It was at the part where bumble bee heard the program say that sting ray is better than bumble bee and he got mad and kicked sting ray. After that he went back into a car and started playing 'can't touch this.'

I started dying of laughter and so did Logan. After we both stopped laughing my phone started ringing I looked to see that it was Jake.

I paused the movie and answered it.

"Hello."

"Hey addy how are you?" He questioned.

"Im good how are you?" I asked.

"Pretty good, do you want to hang out or something?"

"Oh i'm sorry I cant right now." I said.

"What why?" He asked confused.

"Well i'm watching a movie with logan right now."

"Oh I see." Was all he said.

"Yeah maybe tomorrow." I replied.

"Yeah well bye." He said, before hanging up.

Whats got his panties in a twist. I thought to myself.

Logan must have seen I was upset by the confused face I was making at my phone.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Well I don't know Jake is upset about something, to be honest I think he's jealous that we're hanging out." I replied.

"Oh dear God." Was all he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn he's jealous of course Lol well sorry this was short.

Vote and comment for more.

I love you guys thanks for reading.