Worth it

I'm sorry for making things awkward.. You must not want to talk to me right now and I wouldn't blame you.
But if that text was the last time we were to talk then I'd like to get a few things off my chest.
You stole my heart idiot, I love you and only if you knew-
I didn't mean it when we got in that little argument.. I just wasn't thinking straight and it was wrong of me, trust me I couldn't sleep after our conversation that night.
I hope one day the girl you fall in love with has a beautiful heart, one that's worth giving and beats right without you always having to fix the cracks in it.
Your amazing..even if you can't see it yourself your amazing and you're worth it.. You were worth ever single one of my tears as heart aches. You were worth sleepless nights filled with over thinking.
If I don't ever get to talk to you again.. If you are truly fed up, done, too busy for me, then I want you to know you were the silly person I loved to talk to on bus rides home, those rainy days when my day went bad and you cheered me up.
The times I felt like completely giving up and you always said the sweetest things to make that bitter taste go away. Thank you..
Thank you for everything..
For believing in me and if your exhausted from fixing the heart I gave to you.. Then I'll respect it though it'll take a long time to get over it..
But I won't ever regret any of it.
Never.
So..if that was truly the last time we'd speak...then just that I would never regret any memory I have of and with you, because you.. You were worth it.