first day of school

walking in to the building i found myself stared at by the other wican who go to the school i smilled and waved as i headed to the office. walking in the front desk lady had her eye on me i winked at her making her blush.  walking up to her i smilled at her making her turn red "are you in detention cuz a young lady should not be working during school hours" i said in my flertty voice "iam .... iam ...29 young man" she finaly said "well iam 18" i winked at her "mabye another time" she said leaning over showing me her goodies 'man am i going to have funn at this school the girls are just drooping to my feet' i licked my lower lip "mabye ...... o crap your face destracted me umm iam new here and need my scedual" i said winking at her again she pulled out a sheet of paper the only new student we have is a girl named lilly" i rased my hand "thats me" i said smilling at her, the smile i had was lost she fixed her self "get out of her you ugh!" she said giving me my scedual "what now you know iam a girl u dont wanna?" i said wiggling my eyebrows "i have a son" she said i shrugged "never bothered me with my last girlfriend" i said shrugging "iam married" she said showing her ring "well lucky guy bye!" i said running out of the door i walked to m locker right away gitting smashed into it by another wiken "welcome loser" i brushed my skinny jeans off and fixed my leather jacket "ya but iam not the one who screws the office lady in the bathrooms" the guys face went pail "you have no way of knowing...." he stoped talking looked me up and down then said he was sorry running off 'tipical just cuz my mom i qween does not mean iam royalty she married the king after i was born' i thought putting my stuff away.

my first 4 hours went by slowly kids of the wiken didnt know who i was til they got a good look at me so i was their new loser toy till i just lifted a finger and a kid went flying to the front of the class  rate at the techers feet. after that i was left alone everyone i ws my step dads wife kid. i was happy when lunch came around i was starving and my mom packed me lunch for once like she use to do for me it made me happy the first day of school i always got mom made lunches!. looking around the luch room i seen that every one was with their own kind so i walked up to the other wickans "no you sit somewere else" one of the guys said but all the others agreed so i walked to a corner were no one was at just yet. sitting down i pul out my fav cold home made pizza with a thing of pickles i dugg in eat ing my food in a way werewolfs find a bit to far. when i was done a group of guys all came over to the table "leave new boy or alpha will get you!" one red headed werewolf said "not a boy but thanx for the warning" i said packing my stuff up as i got up i ran in to someone falling to the ground "watch it!!!" a angle voice said i looked at who i was on top of she was wow is all i can say wow "are you a angel??" i asked helping her up"what no iam a werewolf and .......names crystal hbu?" she said holding out her hand "lilly!" i said grabing her hand she was wow!!! she has lips that would drive anyone crazy and her eyes they were a sea green one was bluer then the sky "wow your amazingly beutiful" i said grabbing her hand kissing it she didnt sheem up set about it the red head got between us "crystal no growls or trying to kill her for kissing you?" the red head asked i felt it best i walk away it was a A B converstion i was sooo going to C my way out of it walking to the near by garbige the red head yelled at me "were do you thing you are going wican?' " held up my trash then motened tords the trash can the red head nodded but watched my every step.