THE TRUE WAR

lindas parents stayed for dinner which i didnt mind i was quite releved that ment a breake for me from all the teenage hormones. me and her dad were watching tv (bones) when the door got kicked down i jumped into action i jumped up and checked on linda who was in her mothers arms i shuved her dad in to the kitchen with them "keep them safe" i said running off to find the intruder. i may not be a werewolf but i am 1/2 vampire so i started to sniff out the intruder to find out i knew that smell i hunted down the intruder to my room the door was slightly ajar so i used my power (blue fire) to cover my arms. i kicked the door open to see my step dad standing their with a dagger. before i could react he amed the dagger at me and let it lose i quickly dogged it and tackled him to the wall. we went through the wasll in to the bathroom he was knocked out cold. i picked him up and tied him up carring him down stairs i heard growls of a werewolf fightting i dropped my step dad and ran to the kitchen to see my mom fighting with a werewolf "off" i said yanking the wolf off my mother the wolf looked confused "mom stop" i said pinning her to the wall as gentaly as i can. my mother didnt care i was her child she used her gift of fire on me burnning my arm making me scream out in pain in the heat of the moment i hit her head agenst the wall.

lindas dad tied up my mom as linda wrapped my burn i didnt look at anyone just my feet "you know them?" june said i nodded. june hugged me so did linda i pushed them away and headed to the living room lee had them sitting on the coutch i smacked my step father he woke up quickl. i sat in front of him as he figured out he was tied up i lifted my hands to my parents casting a spell thaqt left them with out their powers for a few hours. my step dad was mean mugging me after the spell "why?" i asked "why do you think lilly your smart think about it" dad said "tell me" lee said grabbing dads shirt his fangs and claws were showing. dad gulped every one knows that when a werewolf is pissed you just give it what it wants "we cant alow lilly to get linda prego it would creat a high breed that will only need a demon mate and all of us is in one and..." i inuroped dad "who ever controles it controles a hell alot of power" i said looking at dad he nodded as lee dropped my dad on the coutch. the movement sturred my mom "ugh .. what??" i didnt look at her as she woke i turned away linda approched my mother and i heard a slap hard across the face i looked at linda she had smacked my mom "how could you burn your own child i quickly got up and hugged linda "its ok" i said backing her up. linda fought back "how it is ok lil she hurt you her own child and she feels no remorce for it how can it be ok?" linda said "cuz i have you i dont need her" i said knowing that it ws just words it hurt that my own mother would try to kill me her own child. linda hugged me "you lie" she said looking up at me i leaned down and kissed her "ik" i said giving her a look that made her calm down and back off. i turned back around to see lee and june untieing my parents "were so sorry lilly but you must go" june said shifting in to a werewolf as well as lee "no!" my mother said stoping them. my mom walked up to me she held out a vial "drank this or we have to kill the both of you" she said looking at linda i grabbed the vial looking at it i didnt know what it was but anything for linda i opened it "NO!" linda yelled be fore her mother jumpped in front of her keeping her from me "linda will be left alone?" i asked my mother nodded "she will go home" my mother said knowing i cared for linda "fine" i said downing the vial of liquid. i felt fine looked at my mother she looked sad i felt sleep coming over me "sleep potion?" i asked my mother nodded "only your destened lover is able to wake you and linda will be kept far way and remarred to a werewolf" my mother said i fell to my knees "i love you linda" i said befor darkness took me over.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

auther note :

wow so short but writters block vote comment? id like to know how you guys like it. :)