new life

the limo stopped in front of a 2 level farm house it was red and white with quite alot of land i ws in aww at how cute the house looked i woke linda up sweetly i kissed her cheeck and rubbed her leg she stretched then looked at me giving me a smile 'hi" she said "hi were home" i said opening the door getting out first then i held out my hand out for her she grabbed it with a sleepy look on her face i just picked her up carrying her inside. the home was fully furnished i carried her up stairs to one of the rooms "which one?" i asked she lifted her head and pointed to the furthest one. i walked into the room it was perfect. i layed her down on the bed the limo driver brougth in our things "thank you get home safe" i said showing him out. i checked all doors and windows makeing sure all were locked then i went ot the room linda was up and going through her things soon as i enetered i got yelled at "NOO LOOK AWAY SUPRIZE!!" she yelled i quickly left the room as she got dressed. "YOU CAN COME IN NOW" she yelled i walked in she was sitting on the bed in a lacy bra and boxers i do beleave were mine!. i fell to my knees 'jail bate..jail bate' was all i kept saying in my head over and over again she picked up on it "iam your wife" she said going on all 4 i seen her tinny chest with great curved skin never tutched like how i want to befor.i licked my lips i felt the need building up "make love to me my wife" she said in such a voice driving me over bored i pounced on her like a hungry lion and her my beutiful zerba.

................. morning..................... (ps going to get grapic)

i woke up to no more linda in my arms making me jump up i ran to the bathroom looking for her then i heard a crash down stairs i rushed down to see linda cooking "morning" she said in nothing but my shurt i purred for her. wrappign my arms around her "morning" i said felling releaved that she was ok. she giggled "hungery iam making eggs bacon and toast" she said i nodded then let her go going for the frige pulling out a bottle of my "special" blood i sipped on it while i watched her walk around the curve of her butt would show when she reatched for spices i licked my lips giving her a hungery growl she looked at me "foods almost done relax tiger" she said putting the eggs on the plates she was going to make the other things but my horny side got the better of me i snuck up behind her and lifted her up bringing her to the living room i had her bend over the back of the coutch i tutched her sensitive part and gropped her bobbie with my right hand making her mone i grabbed her ass with my left hand she propped it up just how i like it my right hand grabbed her other cheek keeping her in place she moned and wiggled her hip agaenst mine to tease me my right hand went between her sweet legs bringing mones out of her "lill" she moned rocking her hips agenst my hand i bent down on to my knees and kissed her thighs "lill' she kept on moning making me fill even more with want i licked her sensitive skin she gasped at the pleasure i was giving her. (sutch a tease iam skippign forward).

linda and i ended up on the flower i was on top of her holding her close but she wiggled out of my arms "now the foods cold' she frowned " i had the best breakfest ever i said licking my lips making linda blush i giggle kissing her hand "your so cute" i said agenst her skin she yanked her hand away and kissed me quickly on the lips and ran off to go eat the cold food. i shyed and stayed on the floor for a bit untill i had the feeling to go get dressed. i chosse jeans and a band shurt (black veil brides) linda walked in grabbing clothing herself she bounced off to the bathroo 'iam so wiped' i thought to myself 'good' linda replyed i smilled and headed down stairs turning on the tv i watched my favrit tv show bones. linda came down stairs right away grabing my attention she had on a suiside silence shurt that was chopped off at ther belly butten a pair of shor shorts and skull tights. my moth watered and i do think i drooled alot! linda smiled at me she did this to make be drool! i quickly faced the tv but o late her image was ingraved in my head god today is going to be horny teen central. and i was right if i was not stipping linda she was stripping me and this was a all day thing honestly i stopped putting clothing on so did she cuz it was just to anoying stripp each other and i swear to god the ceilling was the only place left of us not hummping each other on.

....that very tired night....

i was ready for bed when it was 7pm so early ik but linda had alot of energy compared to me and she used outlits i liked alot to get her energy out linda was in a nice sun dress me i had my jeans and black veil ride shirt on when a knock came to the door "got it" linda sang skipping to the door i grunted in responce and sipped out of my blood bottle "lill its my parents" lindas yelled walking up to me jumping in to my lap making me grunt in pain "sorry" linda said kissing my cheek. lindas parents walked in and as soon as i seen her mother i knew were she got her looks from "wow you get alot of your looks from your mother" said shaking their hands her dads name is lee and her mothers name is june "nice to meet you both" i said holding linda close "you two look soo cute together" june said i gave a weak smile linda cuddled making that smile real i kissed her cheek making her blush a light red. lee stude up "lilly" he said walking out. i had linda sit down next to me "be rate back" i said fallowing him outside.

lee sat on the stairs "be very careful many are not happy about a king vampire and a queen werewolf marrying" lee warned me "i know i felt it as soon as the bond was built the sad thing i think it is manly my father" i said sitting on the bench on the portch.