We Meet Again

Hey Guys!

Happy late 4th of July and enjoy chapter 3!!!

----------------------------------------------------------

Liam King P.O.V

"Dad you can't be serious!" I screamed at my dad.

"Liam I thought you wanted this," he replied back calmly.

"Oh I do. I promise you I do, but why all of a sudden," I asked.

I was still confused by my father's choice to making this interesting decision all of a sudden.

Maybe he was just too old to go out onto the fields, I thought.

.....

Oh come on! My dad was never to old to do anything, he was in his late 50's, and I swear the man looked like he was is his 30's!

"Well, I have a good explanation. Your mother and I have not spent anytime together since I started this job, and I have realized that I need to take some time off. I have not completely retired, and when I come back I will be in charge of paperwork, but I have made the decision of taking a year or two off," explained my father.

That sounded exactly like my mother. You see my mother was the emotional type, but if you pissed her off or messed with her family, she would easily become the physical type, and nobody deserved that kind of torture.

"I understand boss," I said.

"You know what this means son, your going to be the boss of everyone, and that comes with a lot of responsibility," he said.

"That also means you need a partner, to solve these cases, and I have an incredible recommendation too ," he continued.

All of a sudden the doors flew open revealing a woman that looked familiar, but it was impossible to forget  a face like that. The second I layed my eyes on this woman my heartbeat faltered. She had the most breathtaking face I had ever seen. She had the kindest blue eyes and the softest looking brown hair I had ever seen. She also had the body of a goddess, that any women would kill to have.

She herself was a goddess.

A clearing of a throat brought me back to reality.

"Agent King I have the forensic evidence for the victim in the dumpster case," she said to my father. Damn, even her voice was of a goddess's.

"Wow Alex! That was very fast! Your amazing," my father said with pride. She gave a heart stopping smile to my father in return.

"Wait Alex, before you go I want you to meet somebody, This is my son and you new boss-to-be Liam, Liam this is the head of the forensic department and amazing forensic scientist Alexandra Knight," he said.

Wait a second, this gorgeous woman in front of me is Alexandra Knight aka my enemy?

I stared at her with a bewildered expression, only to notice the same expression on her face.  Now you might be wondering, how the hell did you not know that your enemy worked at the same building as you, and second of all, how didn't you recognize her?

Well, FBI agents don't usually socialize or even talk to the forensic team other than work, and even then you usually don't see them at work. And second of all, I knew she worked here, but I haven't seen her in two years, and apparently a lot of things change in two years...

I quickly regained my composure and put on a smirk, and said,

"Well, well, well, we meet again" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finished! How was it?

Good, Bad, Ugly?

Question of the Update:

Would you rather have rather have no internet or no cell phones?

Remember to vote, follow, and comment!

Thanks! :)