Hot & Sexy

Chapter 6!

Enjoy and remember to vote, follow, and comment. ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexandra Knight P.O.V.

After my eloquent rant to my "amazing" partner, I rushed to my car that was parked outside the FBI building that was connected to the forensics lab. My brothers were coming home soon, and if I wasn't there, they would raid my precious refrigerator and pantry.

As I got into my 1942 Napco Chevy (yes, it's old and it was my dads, but I love my trucks, so shut up), I thought about everything that happened today.

Damn. Of all the people in the FBI I got my least favorite person in the whole entire world. Why couldn't I have gotten Hot Holden or Sexy Stan as my partner... I wouldn't have minded that. I told myself with a very dirty thought embedded in my mind.

Now you must be thinking. What the hell did that man ever do to you to ever receive that treatment?

Liam King made my life a living hell in high school and college. My brothers and I had just moved to another school after my parents had died in a car accident the day after I turned 18 years old. Social services had threatened to take my brothers away from me because they hadn't reached the "mature" age limit to take care of themselves, at least that's the way they put it.

The lawyer and I had fought against the services to get full custody of my brothers, and we had successfully won the battle in 4 months, but at the same time I got the custody of my two brothers, I also got the custody of a lot of responsibility. I had to take on three jobs, and had to juggle school on top of it all. I worked at an auto mechanic shop, a bakery, and at a florist shop making sure I had enough money to support my brothers. Let's just say my life wasn't the best cookie in the whole bunch.

Sadly, I didn't have the best school life as well. People hated me, called me a nerd, dork, waiter girl, outcast, slum, idiot, stupid girl, worthless, dirty, ugly, ect. I was the victim of many pranks, and gym accidents, and Liam King was behind it all. Sure, I was an outcast, but I made sure my brothers never knew of these incidents and them revolving around their best friend. I didn't want them to worry about me when they already had enough to worry about.

Liam King made my life hell at school when it already was hell at home.

And that's way I hate him.

Can you blame me?

As I was pulled back to the present, I realized it was already 9:30, and the boys had expected to be at my house by 8:30.

R.I.P food, R.I.P.... I thought.

I pulled into my cottage styled house that had been in my family for years and years, and saw two cars parked outside on my concrete pavement.

I hurried to get out of my car, and as I got out, I made a mad dash towards the front door with the house keys clenched in my fist. I hurriedly twisted the key into the key hole and threw the front door open to reveal my two idiotic brothers on the couch eating the last bit of lasagna that had been meant for me.

"Noooooooooooooo!!!" I screamed as I fell down, my knees almost cracking from the amount of force they came into when my legs made contact with the hardwood floor.

My brothers looked up like a deer caught in headlights, immediately dropping the last bit of pasta on the floor.

"You jerks! I thought you were going to save me some! I'm starving!" I yelled at my brothers.

"We thought you were on a date," Andrew and Drake said apologetically.

"I haven't been on a date for months! Also, why would I go on a date the day you guys arrived?" I asked.

"We're sorry! We'll make you something, right Drake?" Andrew asked my youngest brother. "Yeah, sure we can make you something," replied Drake.

"Oh! Please don't! I don't want to get food poisoning... again, I'll just order take-out," I replied, completely exhausted from todays work.

After I ordered Chinese food, and my amazing brothers ate most of it, we caught up on pretty much everything. When I got to the issue of my partnership, their faces lit up like a Christmas tree.

"So let me get this straight. You bake chocolate chip cookies for the boss, but you never bake any for us. Not fair sis!" Drake screamed.

"From everything she said, you got that? I don't think I will ever be able to understand how you are getting through Quantico. Anyway, you get to work with Liam ,your future boss?" Andrew asked.

"Yup," I casually replied.

"And your unhappy about this because..." he trailed on.

"I'm unhappy because I have to work with a egotistical jerk who is going to be my future boss," I said, raising my voice.

"We still don't know why you hate him. I mean what did he ever do to you?" Drake asked.

"I have my reasons guys," I quietly replied.

I was tired of this conversation and just wanted to forget about everything that had happened today.

" I'm tired and I have to get up extra early tomorrow for another assignment. I'll see you guys later," I softly said, and with that I rushed upstairs with a million thoughts roaming in my head. 

Liam's done more than enough to me...

---------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry for the late update! I was in New York for a while, and was too busy to update :(

Here's the...

Question of the Update

Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, or Taylor Swift?

Thanks Guys!