Chapter 1

Robin couldn't believe this had happened, his entire team had been captured and it was all his fault. This was just supposed to be a simple recon mission to find out who the buyers for the Cobra Venom were, but of course a massive fight had followed, leaving the rest of his team tied up and unconscious.

He should have spotted all of extra gunmen hidden in the rafters, because not knowing whether or not he had been captured, as he was always hiding in the rafters himself, the team had surrendered. Of course, Robin was fine, but the team didn't know that. Cobra told them that Robin was already unconscious and any refusals to cooperate, would result in his death, so they didn't struggle as they were injected with a serum to knock them out, and then were tied up.

From his position behind boxes and crates, Robin started rummaging through his utility belt, for an antidote to sleep serum. Once he found it, he looked up to check on his team. Then he noticed a massive helicopter coming down in the courtyard outside, out of the helicopter stepped none other than Vandal Savage himself. He seemed to be holding a massive briefcase, but what was in it, Robin didn't know. In any case, the arrival of Vandal Savage was cause alone to call Batman. Robin tapped his earpiece, but received only static, "Comms have been blocked," Robin muttered to himself, it looked like he was going to have to save the team on his own.