IMAGINE: Witnessing Christian singing Come What May with Satine

| IMAGINE for @tylerjosephsjosh |

You sit and watch as Satine starts to sing Come What May. She stands in the middle of the stage, with tears in her eyes. Your eyebrows draw at her deep emotion.

Out of the corner of your eye, you can see a single man–Christian–walking up an aisle away from Satine, and it looks like she's singing to him. You swivel more in your seat to look at him. Christian continues to walk and you can see the gleam of tears pooling in his eyes.

"But... I'll love you..." Satine sings to him. Christian stiffens and stops walking. "Until the end of time." Satine finishes singing.

Christian turns around to face her and suddenly starts singing. "Come what may, come what may." He sings.

Everyone gasps and turns around in their seats. Tears burn into your eyes as Christian walks down the aisle, singing to Satine. You put your hand on your chest and sniff. People around you start murmuring to each other as Christian mounts the stage.

"It's so heartfelt." The woman next to you whispers as Christian puts his arms around Satine.

"I can only I hope I'll find someone who will love me that much. Come what may..." You say, smiling faintly. [THE END] I hope you liked it!