IMAGINE: Being in the arena with Obi-Wan

You hack down a droid and then whirl around, cutting your lightsaber in front of you to block a blaster shot from another droid. The shot ricochets off of your lightsaber and hits a droid. You're in the Petranaki Arena on Geonosis with your fellow Jedi, fighting off droids. You make your way to Obi-Wan Kenobi, your best friend. Obi-Wan and you grew up together as padawans. You've been really close since you were young. You both know Jedi aren't supposed to have attachments, but Obi-Wan and you are very close.

     Obi-Wan and you are back to back, blocking blaster shots. "Why do I always find you in the heart of the battle?" You ask.

     Obi-Wan grins at you over his shoulder. "And why do I always find you right beside me?" He asks you.

     You're about to say something back when a shot hits you in the chest. You stumble backwards into Obi-Wan.

     "What—" He says as you fall to the ground, your eyes wide in shock. You stare up at the sky as the sounds of gunfire mute everything around you. Everything seems to slow down. Your eyes move to Obi-Wan who blocks a shot before kneeling down beside you. His face has paled and panic burns in his eyes.

     "Hey, hey, hey." He breathes.

     Blood spreads across your chest. You know you're dying. "Obi-Wan." You cry out in pain.

     "Hey, come on, you're going to be okay." He insists, brushing the hair away from your face. Tears fill his eyes.

     You give him a weak smile. "Thank you. Thank you." You whisper, before closing your eyes.

      "No, no, no, no. No!" Obi-Wan exclaims. He squeezes his eyes shut and rests his forehead on yours, letting out a strangled sob.

     "Okay, cut!" George Lucas, director of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, exclaims. Everyone freezes and then relaxes. Your eyes fly open. Ewan McGregor—Obi-Wan—grabs your hand and helps you up. You high five him.

     "Great job." You grin at him.

     "Likewise." He replies, smiling with you.

     "That was a really good take, Y/N and Ewan. I think we'll keep it." George announces.

     "Yay!" Ewan and you say, wrapping your arms around each other's waists. Just like you're good friends in the movie, Ewan and you are best friend in real life. 

     Ewan looks at you. "I think when we do scenes together, I act better." He laughs.

     You flip your hair over your shoulder. "Well, I wouldn't doubt it." You say jokingly. Ewan laughs again and then hugs you tightly. "Want to go get lunch?" You ask, smiling up at him.

     "Let's go."
[THE END] I hope you liked it!