PROLOGUE

The sound of a high pitch cry of a new born baby filled one stormy night. Happy faces welcomes the gift of the arrival of a healthy baby girl.

A mother's tear fell as she watch an old lady held her daughter and laid in her arms. She kissed her little angel as she quitely rested and dozed into sleep.

Outside, the rain continues to pour heavily, lightning strikes and lits the darks skies, strong whispering wind made the leaves sway, trees dances but some loses grip on the soil that held them for years. With all these events, two vicious creatures are silently watching, listening, rejoicing as they watch the new born child.

They hid themselves in the covers of darkness as they held on tight on the branches of an old tree.

"Yes..." One coarse voice said.

"Is that the child?" A tiny shaky voice.

"She has finally come! We shall live and reclaim our place in this world once more!"

The strong wind and rain blew them but that doesn't stop them from seeing the great view which brought joy and hope to their kind, the view of THE LAST HEIRESS OF COUNT DRACULA.

As the lightning continues to strike, the creatures grimly smiled with their flaming red eyes fixed on the sleeping baby beside her resting mother.

NEXT----> CHAPTER 1

**********

Will be updating this SOON.....

ENJOY READING!!!!!!