The run in

Olivia's POV

As we were running I tripped over a bag.

" Are you ok?"  An Irish accent asked me.

" Yah, I am fine." I replied

" Olivia we have to go and are you ok?" Anna asked me walking over.

" I am fine," I said again

" Ok, come on the plane is boarding," Anna said.

" Ok I am coming." I said

" Ok" Anna replied.

" I am sorry I have to go" I replied to the guy next to me.

" Its alright better get going," he replied

" Its really nice to meet you?" I replied

" Niall, my name is Niall," he replied

" As you can tell my name is Olivia, but I have to leave sorry," I replied

" Nice to meet you too," Niall called back.

I swear I have seen him before

Anna's POV

As we were walking I looked back and Olivia wasn't there. I told Austin to go get our seats. As I walk over Olivia is  on the floor.

' Are you ok." a thick Irish accent said.

"Yah, I am fine," Olivia said as he helped her up. I swear I have seen him before.

" Olivia are you ok? we have to get going." I replied

" Yah, I am fine," she replied

" Ok hurry the plane is boarding." I replied walking away

" Ok I will," she replied.

Niall's POV

After Olivia left she was really pretty. I should have got her number.

" Hey, Niall what you  thinking about? you have been staring off smiling?" Liam asked.

" O its nothing." I replied

" Does it have anything to do with that girl you ran into at the airport?" Zayn asked wiggling his eye brows.

" Shut it Zayn." I throw a pillow at him trying my hardest not to blush.

" NIALL HAS I CRUSH!!!!!!!!!!" Louis sang

"Louis you better be quiet or I will cut your hair when you sleep." I threaten playfully as I lay back in my chair.

We are on our way back to UK because we have a benefit concert. We are currently in our private jet.

Austin's POV

As we were boarding the plane Anna said she would be back. So I went to go get our seats. As I found our seats the girls come over.

" What are you girls talking about?" I asked

" The guy Olivia just ran into. He had a thick Irish accent. He said his name was Niall." Anna replied 

" I heard that name before" I replied

" That's what Anna said. I just can't remember where though." Olivia replied.

" Well lets get some sleep we have a long flight ahead of us." I replied

Alex's POV

As soon as the train stopped I grappled kami and hide in the corner.

" Alex what are you doing" kami asked

" Shh kami stay here. I am going to knockout who ever come and opens the door. So when we get out of here we can get to a phone." I replied in a whisper.

" OK be careful." Kami replied.

As soon as Kami finished what she said the door handle started to move. I could tell kami was scared I mean I was scared.

As soon as the door opened john walked through the door. I had a chair in my hand. I hit him on the back of the head. He fell to the ground and he was out cold.

" OK come on kami be quit though." I replied

We walked out of the train car. When we got out of there  we were at a train station. We were hiding behind a duster when we heard a scream come from in side the train car. So me and kami bucked  it out of there as fast as we could.

" Alex we have to get to a phone so I can call Olivia or Anna." kami said

"I know we will. I could call Austin to." I replied.

As soon as the train station was out of sight I remembered that Cody was here for the summer. I could  call him and see where he is.

"Kami, I just remembered that Cody is here I could call him and tell him we are here and we could go stay with him." I said to kami.

" OK lets go find a phone," kami replied

As soon as we walked around the corner a Starbucks

" Hey kami, see if the could let us use their phone." I replied as I pointed to the Starbucks.

"OK we will." kami said

" Excuse me sir can we use your phone?" I asked the employee.

" Yah sure" Gabe said as he handed me the store phone and I read his name tag.

phone convo ( A- Alex , C - Cody )

C - Hello who is this?

A - Cody its me Alex

C - Alex o thank god its you we have been worried about you and kami

A - are you still in England?

C- yah where are you guys

A - we are at Starbucks

C - ok you guys stay there I am around the corner

A - OK we will wait here