Some news good or bad

Austin's POV

Kami just told me that john called her. So now I have her phone and told her to go get Alex.

Alex POV

I was sitting on the couch talking to Liam. He was telling me about his family. When Kami come up to me.

"Alex, can you come here for a minute?" Kami asked me

"Yah, excuse me Liam." I said.

" OK cool, I have to go to the bathroom anyways." Liam said getting up walking to the bathroom.

"OK" I said following Kami to the bedroom.

"What's up, Is Austin in here he seems to have disappeared?" I  asked sitting one the bed.

" Yes I am " Austin said from the chair  and I jumped.

" God Austin don't do that you scared the shit out of me." I said trying to calm down.

" Sorry Alex." Austin said.

" Can you shut the door?" Kami asked.

" Kami what's going on you are scaring me." I said as I got up and closed the door.

"OK......" Kami explained to me the hole thing from the phone call to what Austin said.

" Austin was right to get rid of this phone." I said

" When you or Kami go out you need to have someone with you." Austin said.

" OK, we need to let olive Anna ,and Cody know." Kami said.

" OK, we will go get them and send in Olivia and Anna, then we will go tell Cody." I said.

" OK." Kami said.

Kami's POV

Alex and Austin just left to go get Olivia and Anna.

Olivia's POV

"Hey, kami needs to talk to you." Alex said to me.

" OK, where is she?" I asked.

" In the room. "Alex said.

Anna's POV

"Hey, you need to go and talk to Kami." Austin said.

"Ok where is she? Is every thing all right?" I asked him.

" Yah, but I will let Kami tell you." Austin said walking over to where Alex and Cody disappeared to.

Kami's POV

I was sitting on the bed when Olivia and Anna.

" What's going on?" Olivia asked.

"Well......." I told them what happened from the phone call to what Austin and Alex said.

" They  were right to tell you that ." Olivia said.

" So where is the phone?" Anna asked.

" Austin and Alex have it, they are going to get rid of it." I said.

"So.....' Olivia asked wiggling her eye brows.

" What?" I asked confused.

" The boy that you kept looking at." Anna said.

" Good I thought I was the only one that saw that." Olivia said now looking at me.

" Ummm.. he is geogous drop dead geogous. I said

" I can't believe you just said that." Olivia said.

" I know right she never says things like that." Anna said.

" So what's wrong with speaking the truth?" I asked.

" So what's with you and harry?" I asked Anna turning the tables on her.

' He seems like a pretty nice guy." Anna said.

" How about you and Niall." Anna said turning the tables on Olivia.

" He seems cool." Olivia said.

" So what do you girls want to do?" I asked.

" We could go out and eat , see if the boys want to come." Olivia said.

" Yah so am I." I said.

" OK, lets go talk to Austin and Alex." Anna said getting out and walking out the door followed by me and Olivia.

We walk in the front room and we cant find them.

" Hey Liam right?' Anna asked.

" Yah, what do you girls need?" He asked.

" We want to go out and eat, can you tell Austin and Alex we will be back later?" Anna asked.

" Sure do you want us to go with you?" He asked.

" If you want." I said

" OK, I will go get the boys." he said walking down the hall way.

About 5 minutes later all the boys came out.

" I heard we are going to get food." Niall said jumping up and down. He acts like Olivia and I around food. We love food. Anna, Austin, Alex had to pull us way from the food the last time we were at a party.

" Yes we are Niall calm down." Liam said.

" I love food its my best friend other then these two right here."i said.

" Hey what about us?" A voice cam from the hall way. Then Austin, Alex and Cody came into view.

" Alex, you are my brother I love you regardless, Austin you know you are like a brother to me so I love you just like Alex, Cody you are my friend too." I said

" Now can we go I want food." I said.

" Yah, Just remember what happened last time." Alex said.

" What happened last time?" Louis asked.

" Olivia and I ate and ate till these 3 pulled us way from all of the glory." I said.

" You sound like Niall." Zayn said. That is the first time I had heard him talk since we meet.

"Come on can we go now Alex?" I asked.

" Yes Kami lets go before you go insane." Alex said.

" YES." Olivia and I said at the same time.

We all laughed as we left the apartment. We walked to the elevator. We went outside and we heard a lot of screaming.

Here is the next chapter!?!?!?!?!?! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?