Chapter 1: The Rebirth.

A/N: So here we are with the new book, I am currently thinking of an actual theme for this one, but as you know I want to make a Jack x Reader fan-fiction, why? Well, I want to try to do this for once, since first, I want to gift you guys with som...

A/N: So here we are with the new book, I am currently thinking of an actual theme for this one, but as you know I want to make a Jack x Reader fan-fiction, why? Well, I want to try to do this for once, since first, I want to gift you guys with something nice, and second, I want to try, try, try, TRY, to write an actual story with the reader and a character, and since Jack is the one I know the most, I thought, "WHY THE HECK NOT!?" Actual footage reaction, welcome. Anyway, hope you enjoy this one, I'm sorry if it's crappy or anything, but I try, and comment if you want me to continue this one after the first chapter, or if I am doing a terrible idea, and I should just stop this one and continue with just the ships book. 

(Third Person POV)

Slowly you opened your eyes, looking around confused at the scenery you were now in, and confused sat up, realizing you were on the ground and taking in your surroundings you realized, you were by the shore of the ocean, as you got up you also took in that it was night time, probably around midnight or so on, so you weren't precisely expecting to see anyone around you, not like there seemed to be anyone around you. 

"Ugh... What the hail happened...?" You said, putting a hand on your forehead and looking around, soon you hear a small whisper in the back of your head, you look up, and see the moon, before seeing it, you were kind of freaking out at the sudden wave of unfamiliar scenery you were in, but when you saw the moon, it was as if, it was telling you to be calm, that everything would be okay, but, it wasn't, you were just looking at it... Soon, you look down thinking.

"(Y/N) (L/N)... That's your name..." You heard the whisper in your head say, making you look down and wonder what it meant, besides, your name, of course... But what was so special about you?

Soon, your attention is directed to a small house at the shore of said ocean, shaking your head as you encountered yourself in a state of confusion, you started arguing about wherever to go to it or not. You took some of your (H/L) (H/C)  hair, and nervously held it, then sighed and let go of it as you went closer to the house, maybe the people there could help you... 

Once you got to the house, you saw a couple of little kids running around in a circle and a woman sitting at the stairs, they looked, like nice people, you tried approaching the woman, waving a hand to her face as she didn't seem to have heard you the past couple times, "Hello...? Can you hear me...? Miss, I'm right here..." You said softly, last thing you know, the woman had gotten up, called the kids, and gone inside with them, the kids running straight through you, this left you astonished and in shock. 

Feeling sadness, and confusion flood through every part of your mind, you slowly back away, and walk away from the house, hugging yourself as you walk, you can feel a few tears in your eyes but you blink them away, feeling mostly confusion on what was going on... 

'Why did she not see me?' 'How did those kids go straight through me!?' Was everything that went by your mind at the moment, until you feel something bump into you from behind and bring you down with it, crashing down on the ground you soon open your eyes again and look around.