Chapter 2: After 300 Years

A/N: I'm back! And this time is in this book! Yes! The Jack x Reader is finally being updated! Hope you like it! Also yeah, it'll suck cause it's me. And because there is an oc of mine here. Sorry? Hope you like it!

(Third Person's POV)

300 years later, in the North Pole, inside the workshop set in the distance of the snow white mountain, there's a big man, with a long white beard and blue eyes, with the words 'Naughty' and 'Nice' tattooed on both of his arms, he was humming a song in his head as he carved some ice into tiny sculptures. Besides him, there was the white haired boy, laying on the table besides the one the man was working on, eyes closed, hands behind his head, and his staff layed on the wall, the white haired boy only thinking how amazing his life was at this exact moment, soon, he sighed as he opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling, only to have his attention be caught by the big man.

"Jack, why are you still here? Don't you have work to do as the 'Guardian of Winter?' Go do your work instead of slacking off!" The big man, who wore red, said to the boy, who only looked at him as he sighed and got up from his comfortable position, "Oh, C'mon! I'm done with the spreading winter thing for today! Besides, this is the only place I can take a rest and I won't be... Attacked by fangirling Baby tooths, stomped by walking eggs, or thrown off a sand cloud!" The boy complained, "Give me a break, North!" The boy exclaimed.

The big man in red clothing only sighed and ran a hand down his face, "Jack, Jack, Jack..." He said, turning back to his tiny train sculpture, "If only your sister was here to get you to work." He said, Jack only widened his eyes and shook his head furiously, "Aqua is not, going to be called! No!" He said, with arms crossed. (Yes, I'm in this story, Is it bad?)

North only laughed and continued with the ice sculptures, he set the train on top of a small ice sculpture hill that looked like train tracks, as the train slipped down the tracks it went through a loop, and soon it was launched from the ramp at the end, it spread a pair of wings and flew around the room, hovering thanks to the small tiny rockets North put on it, he really spends a lot of time in those sculptures, Jack only watched the ice sculptures, amazed at the fact they could fly, he quickly took his own staff in hand, as he remembered he couldn't leave it anywhere.

Suddenly the front door of the office flung open and a yeti was revealed, just in time to catch the train flying across the door, smashing it against the wall and breaking the train as it fell to the floor in pieces, North and the Yeti gasped and looked at it shocked, Jack only laughed madly, then cut himself off, "Hey, Phil" he waved at the yeti, who only waved back, North looked at the yeti, "How many times?" He said, "I told you to knock!" North said, slightly impatient about the yeti now, the latter only looked at him and grumbled some incomprehensible words, to Jack at least.

"What? What now?" North said, trying to believe what the yeti was saying, the yeti only grumbled again, "No, she's not been seen for hundreds of thousands of years." North said, Jack only looked at them confused, "I would like to know what is going on, and who we're talking about." The 300 year old Guardian boy said, only being ignored by both North and the Yeti.

"Jack, come." North said, as he and the Yeti walked out of the room, Jack only sighed, "I need to get more friends..." He said as he followed both North and the Yeti to the main hall of the workshop. "And what exactly is going down?" Jack asked, clear confusion in his voice, soon North looked at the lever in front of him, then at Jack.

"Something terrible is going down, I need you to call your sister, I'll call the other guardians." He said, grabbing Jack's shoulders, he only looked at North confused, "Wow, why call my sister and the rest?" Jack asked confused, "What's going down?" He asked, annoyed that North wasn't telling anything to him right now. "Just do so! I'll tell you when everyone is together!" Jack huffed, annoyed as he nodded and flew out the window quickly, to get his sister. North looked at the elves and yetis then at the globe and the moon on the hole in the ceiling, as he took the lever and pushed it down then spun it around once, making the Northern Lights launch into the sky, and calling the Guardians.