Chapter 3: Who Am I?

A/N: Yes, this is the outfit (Y/N) - you - are going to be using for this book, sorry if you don't like it! You can change it to whatever you want if it's better for you!

Third Person POV~

A shadow of a girl could be seen flying around the sky, laughing as she made the crows, pigeons and birds fly away scared when she zoomed by, it was a girl. As the autumn pile of fallen leaves was destroyed when she zoomed through them, her (H/L) (H/C), trailed behind her, as she laughed and zoomed up into the sky, soon, she dashed away towards her home, where the wind took her to, and soon, she was in the town of Burgess, freezing, and messing up the piles of racket autumn leaves that had been carefully put into a neat little pile, with her wind magic, occasionally freezing one or two kids' hair, then she sat at the roof of a house and smiled as she saw the kids playing in the leaves.

"That, that was fun!" She yelled out as she laid on her back whilst sitting at the roof of the house, "Now, what else is there for a someone like me to do?" (Y/N), asked herself, then she heard kids giggling over and over again, it sounded right on the yard of the house she was sitting on the roof of, she widened her eyes and saw about five to seven kids playing in the yard and smirked, then she floated down from the roof and landed at the fence of the house, fiddling around with her rings and walking along the fence as she heard the kids.

"You guys saw the video too!" A black haired girl with blue eyes said as she looked at her two friends, a boy with blonde hair and hazel eyes and a girl with brown hair and green eyes, "That was definitely white hair, and a blue hoodie! And he was barefoot! What other proof do you want to believe it was him?" The black haired girl said as she looked at her two friends.

"He's not real, I tell you, just because Jamie Bennett said so, it doesn't mean he is!" The girl with brown hair said as she looked at the black haired girl, "Who knows either way? Maybe you just believe him cause you secretly like Jamie!" The girl teased her friend, the boy only laughed.

"I don't like Jamie Bennett!" The black haired girl said, "And I'm telling you! Jack Frost is real!" The girl said as she took her gloves and put them on, then she went towards the door of the yard. (Y/N), upon hearing those words only perked up and looked at the girls and boy, then smirked as she continued the sentence the black haired girl had said.

"Oh he's real alright! Real annoying, real full of himself, and really egotistic," (Y/N) said as she hovered off the fence and leaned against it, as she watched the three kids ignoring her as always and walking outside of the yard, you were already used to being ignored, or not being seen in general, it happened often, kids and adults would go right through you, not see you, and not hear you, you were practically invisible to everyone in the world, well, except to a few others, but they weren't really people.

"Hold up, Camilla," a grown female voice could be heard from inside the house, you were sure that the woman that came out from the house was the black haired girl's mother, "Get all the warm clothing on, it's getting cold," the woman said as she placed a beanie on Camilla's head, "And we don't want Jack Frost nipping at your nose," the woman said as she went back inside the house, and Camilla rolled her eyes playfully as she went outside her house yard, (Y/N) just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, it wasn't even winter yet and people were starting to talk about Jack, it pissed you off a bit, you did want some credit too. Even if you weren't quite sure what you were meant to do yet.

You decided to follow the kids for a bit longer, until they reunited with a few other kids from the neighborhood, you laughed as they played for a bit, but soon decided to tease some of them, and made the wind blow the stacks of leaves away and onto the kids's faces, then laughed as you looked at each of the kids, soon, they all started to think this was fun and jumped around in the other stacks of leaves, kicking and laying on the piles of autumn leaves, you laughed as you saw the kids having fun in autumn, it made you glad, it's always summer, or winter kids are seen having fun in, you wanted a little change, and this was perfect