Tourists In Florence

I woke up alone in the bed, with a smell of coffee. I yawned and turned my head and see a tray full of food. There were scrambled eggs, bacon, tea, coffee, orange juice and and a rose accompanied by a little card :
"Love, my friend Mick called me this morning. I'm going to meet at the Rivoire, it's a café near the Palazzo Vecchio. Join us but first, eat something.
Lot of love, David."
I smiled when I read it, my baby David always thought about me when he was somewhere.
I ate some eggs and drank a cup of tea.
I slowly got off the bed and screamed a little because the scar hurt me a lot, I looked at the bandage into the mirror. I used to bleed yesterday because it was full of brown blood. I had to change it. I cried a little because of the pain when you snatch a bandage and the scar still. I took some clothes like some black pants, a David's checkered shirt and some high heels. I put a little bit of brown eyeshadow and some red lipstick. I let my hair long as I loved it.
I was a bit scared to walk alone in the streets, since the incident with John I was afraid of everyone.

***

I walked down three streets to the Rivoire. It was such a nice place with flowers suspended at the balcony. The old Italian architecture was charming.

As I entered into the café, David noticed me

As I entered into the café, David noticed me. He walked to me and hugged me tight. I let a little "ouch" go from my mouth. David immediately stopped.
-"I'm sorry love, I didn't want to hurt you more.
-I'm fine David. That's okay."
He grabbed my hand and I followed him to our table.
"I missed you" he mumbled in my ear during our little walk.
I didn't realize what Mick, David was having friendly times. It was Mick Jagger. Mick fucking Jagger was in front of me with his wife Bianca.
"It a pleasure to meet you Victoria, David told us much about you." Said Mick friendly while we were shaking hands. He was so cool, exactly how I imagined him.
I approached my hand to Bianca for a shaking but she didn't approached hers back.
"Nice to meet you." She said dryly.
We sat down together, I was next to David and in front of Mick. We all four ordered coffees al Italiano.
David caressed my hand all the break time. Mick was exactly like David, such a dork and Bianca wasn't really friendly. We talked about a lot of things like : the future dates of the Rolling Stones, the interview, David's new album and this scumbag of John.

***

It was around 12pm when we finally got off the café. We said goodbye to Bianca and Mick who had kissed my cheeks friendly. Bianca didn't tell one word. She was a really special girl, she reminded me a bit of my mother who didn't tell one word, never played games with me when I was little, never read stories before sleeping... It made me sad. If one day I had to be a mother, I wouldn't be like her.
David held my hand and we walked to little park.
At one corner, children were playing I watched them, then smiled. I always loved children.
David noticed and whispered in my ear :
-"Do you like children, love ??
-Yes, I truly do."
He looked at me then smirked.
"What about to make one now ??" He whispered back.
I smiled then giggled.
"David, we're not gonna make a child in this park, wait till tonight."
He smiled then kissed my lips.
"It will be so long." He replied and we both giggled.
We hadn't make love since our first time together so it would be really nice.

***

"Ladies and gentlemen, here is the David by Michelangelo." Said the guide. It was an enormous statue of marble inside the Palazzo Vecchio.
The David looked haughty and proud. It was fascinating man. A beautiful statue though but my David was better.
I followed the group until the other statue then I realized that I lost my David. I went back to the David and he was there looking at the statue especially the lower regions. He looked at me and mumbled :
"Mine are bigger." We both laughed and all people were looking at us, the guide gave us a black look so we bit our lips and went off.
"Thank you for everything man, you were great." Said David ironically. I giggled and pushed him outside.
-"Such an odd man. He said giggling
-Yes he is." I said smiling.
I grabbed his arm and walked down to the Ponte Vecchio renowned for its well- known jewelries.

***

While we were walking I saw in a showcase a beautiful silver and diamond ring.
It was breathtaking probably the prettiest ring I ever seen. But it was out of price.

 -"Don't you think it's beautiful, honey ??" I said to David

-Yes I do but it's too expansive, we can find another one more beautiful and cheaper."
I felt disappointed when he told me that, but he was right, it was too expensive.
After a full afternoon of shopping we went back at the hotel.

***

I was still disappointed by David's reaction but it was quite right.
I was in the bedroom, looking through the window when David grabbed my hips and began to kiss, lick and suck my neck. I couldn't stop moaning.
I let go a little "ouch" from my mouth and he immediately stopped.
-"Are you okay love, it's just a hickey.
-I know David baby, it was quite good but, we have the interview and I don't want to look like a pepperoni pizza in front million people. Tonight I promise." I said caressing he's sad face.
He went to the dressing room and handed me a big box. I felt surprised when I saw it.
"Open it" he ordered smiling. I immediately felt happy. In the box there were a gorgeous white dress with some high heels.
-"I want you to wear that tonight.
-Oh David it will be with plea... Ouch!" I said plainly. The scar hurt me again.
-"Let me help you. He said in a husky voice.
-No I can do it by my own, honey.
-No I'll do it for you." He insisted.
He put the cotton ball on it I groaned a little. "That's alright love."
Then he put another bandage on, then he kissed it.
"Seems to be better now." He whispered. I smiled at him the scar didn't hurt me anymore. He helped me to put my dress and the heels. He escorted me to the bathroom and he went back in the bedroom for changing himself for tonight.
I put some makeup on my eyes and some red lipstick and my hair long as always. I joined David who was sitting on the bed. He got amazed eyes when he saw me.
"You look stunning, darling."
I blushed and kissed his cheek.
"You know, you're probably the most beautiful woman I ever had. If we have children I want them to look like you." He said close to my face. I blushed once again then kissed him passionately. I could felt his tongue deeply on my mouth.
He had to broke the kiss when he saw what time it was.
"We're gonna be late, love. We must go now."
I grabbed his hand and followed him downstairs.
The Italian channel's car was waiting us. During the journey I whispered in David's ear : "Tonight." I smiled then kissed my cheek. The driver drove to the Italian channel building. I felt the stress getting my all body.