Netflix & Chill❤️

Y/N= You
Y/B= Bestfriend

3 weeks later after you and Grayson made it official, it was the morning of September 1st. You have just awoken from a text from your ex Nate. "Y/N I've been thinking, do you wanna get back together?" It said. You held the pillow to your face. "Urrrrrrr....why oh why right after I get a freaking boyfriend and now you want me?" You said. "heck no I have someone who cares about me, sorry you should've cared about then. Thank you tho cause if I wouldn't of broke up with you I wouldn't of found Grayson" you replied. "Whatever Y/N, I'll just ask Y/B out then". He replied. 2 short minutes later " Hey Babe, do you wanna come over my house, I mean we can watch Netflix if you want babe❤️" Grayson said in a text. "You know❤️😘, I'll be over in 10 minutes." You replied. After the text from Grayson, you got a nice cold shower and put on a comfy pair of high-waisted shorts and a pic crop top with a number "59" on the front. You put on some vanilla perfume and did your makeup. Winged eyeliner, white eyeshadow and nice pink lipstick. You did your hair in braided back with your hair down. "See you mom" you said rushing down the stairs. It was about 80 degrees out and you had just arrived at Grayson's house. "Oh hey babe😍 you look beautiful😊" Grayson said kissing you for nearly 10 seconds. "Go get a hotel room" His brother Ethan said laughing till he snorted. "Go get a girlfriend😎😒" Grayson said in reply to Ethan's smart comment. You and Grayson sat down, your head in his shoulder and you and Grayson holding hands. "What movie?" Grayson said "My princess can decide❤️👸🏽" he said kissing you. "The Visit" you said pointing at the movie. "Are you sure babe❤️? It's a little scary....Can you handle it?" Grayson said looking at you and raising his eyebrows in curiosity. "If I can handle your cute self I think I can handle this👌🏽😊😝😝😂" you said putting your fingers on his lips and and shushing him. During the movie you and Gray shared a comfy blanket and you used Gray as a pillow. Then a jump scare. "Aaaaa" you said jumping into Grayson's arms and using his shoulder to cover your face. "It's ok babe😘❤️ I gotchu" Gray said. You then looked at Gray and he looked at you. Grayson leaned in for a kiss. "I love you❤️" he said "I love you❤️" you responded. You guys kissed for about 5 minutes. He then playfully pushed you onto the floor and he fell with you. You guys laughed. You were laying flat on your back and Graysonc was hovering above you like the scene in "Little Manhattan".

(That scene from Little Manhattan but opposite)You guys play wrestled and you won

You guys play wrestled and you won. "Grayson, mom wants us to pick up dinner. I think Y/N has to go." Ethan said. "Well I love you babe" Grayson said. He leaned in for a kiss and you kissed for 5 split seconds. He than picked you up and carried you like they do when you get married. He carried you like this all the way to your house( 5 houses down). He put you down and kissed you again. "Bye Babe❤️" Grayson said walking away. "I had a great time" you said blowing him a kiss. He then texted you while walking home to where you could see him. "Y/N, your the love of my life❤️ See you babe monday😘😎" it said. "Your the best boyfriend ever💖☺️ Ily💖".
----------------------------------------------
This is the end of chapter 3. For the next chapter, just comment.