Ethan or Grayson

You: Y/N
Bestfriend: Y/B

The day after you and Gray had a Netflix chill thing, you decide you wanted to go to the movies with him. You sprang right up, got some coffee and put on a strapless sundress. It was 11am on a Saturday afternoon. You texted Grayson "I'll be over babe in 10 minutes" you texted him. "K babe😘" he replied back. You grabbed your iPhone and headed for the door. "Knock Knock" you banged on the door. Then Ethan opened the door. You thought it was Grayson and kissed him on the lips. "Woah......Y/N😳😂I'm not Grayson its Ethan." Ethan said laughing and welcoming you in. "Omg I'm so sorry I thought you were Grayson😳 I'm sorry😩😳" you said covering you mouth with your hands in shock. "Grayson's upstairs flirtbird😂😍😋" Ethan said winking at you. "Oh god, I got both twins on my side🙄❤️" you thought. "Oh hey" Grayson said peeking out the hallway with his pink hat. "Hey" you said kissing him slow for about 3 seconds. "Well I heard what happened Downstairs😂😂😂💘" Grayson said laughing. "Omg😭😳😔" you said again with your hands up in shock. "It's ok❤️ sometimes our mom does that thinking it's the other twin😜" he said. You thought to yourself. "That kiss...the kiss me and Ethan had was magical💖, No I'm falling in love with Ethan😩😔but I need Grayson he's my best friend." You thought. "I'm falling in love with twins!?❤️😩😔😳"
---------------------------------------------
This is the end of chapter 4. You are stuck in a case were you like both twins. Who will you choose?💘😩